• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A MATCH MADE IN HELL...UHMMM FEL

• Thread starter Crystal Canyon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
C

Crystal Canyon

Please use your Magnifying Glass to enlarge graphic for a better picture.

The general public is welcome to attend.​

C

Crystal Canyon

where is this tokono chapel??

divorces my place in fel naturally!!!!!
The Chapel will not be open to the public until the day of the wedding and the coords will be posted then also.

Ill sure send them your way when the time for divorce is near. BTW...what do you charge for the standard divorce these days? :)

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
willing pop a house so can sell tickets to a cage match, fel no holds barred contestants!!!!!!!!!! spectators jeering av old fel house seems open

divorce is free long as i see the fight !!!!!!!!!!

LOL

The Chapel will not be open to the public until the day of the wedding and the coords will be posted then also.

Ill sure send them your way when the time for divorce is near. BTW...what do you charge for the standard divorce these days? :)

E

Eyes of Origin

Now now you two lol We aren't even married yet and here you are planning a divorce :p lol shame on you, could at least give us a couple weeks or so after the wedding before you plan that ;) :p hehe

C

Crystal Canyon

Now now you two lol We aren't even married yet and here you are planning a divorce :p lol shame on you, could at least give us a couple weeks or so after the wedding before you plan that ;) :p hehe
I'm so sorry Morgaine...and William too, but I am so used to multi-tasking that when the opportunity presented itself I naturally decided to get that part of the wedding taken care of at the same time. :eek:

C

Crystal Canyon

willing pop a house so can sell tickets to a cage match, fel no holds barred contestants!!!!!!!!!! spectators jeering av old fel house seems open

divorce is free long as i see the fight !!!!!!!!!!

LOL
Pssst... Wanderer1origin, get with me later and we will get this plan underway. Dang good idea old chap! rolleyes:

E

Eyes of Origin

LOL terrible i tell ya, terrible, you're lucky i like you so much, otherwise might have to drag ya to fel :p

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morgaine has assured me that this is basically just a ploy for attention, or a "trammy" thing she worded it. Nothing serious. Needless to say I won't be wasting my time with it.

E

Eyes of Origin

Awww Alister, dont be sour with me just cause I told you no :p and you've just admited to me that it would've been fine had it been you and not some "newb". Yes, it is a "trammy" thing, but a fun thing, not a ploy for attention(which you also admitted I never said) I guess your posting here is giving it attention enough though huh? Maybe you need to be on Santas naughty list? :p

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fine. It's not a ploy for attention it's a marriage of convenience. You've openly admitted that you love me. I've never once heard you say this for McLovin. Bottom line. McLovin is a trammy. You are doing a trammy thing. Good on you and good luck in your marriage of convenience.

E

Eyes of Origin

And since the both of us are "trammies" as you say, I guess its not a marriage of convenience, now is it? :) Now, play nice :lick:

C

Chaos of Origin

Well, everyone knows that the number one cause of Divorce is marriage.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations from Middle-Earth! I hope you two have a great wedding and a great marriage in Sosaria, indeed!

E

Eyes of Origin

Atl, the invite says it will be open, but if you need a personal invitation, consider it done.. you are personally invited to come :)

Thank you Orvago, I am sure we will be very happy :)

D

Dirty Mindz

Sounds like some tramie stuff... fits the groom well...

how am i not invited personally btw??

E

Eyes of Origin

Well, being that everyone thought you xfered off shard, there was no reason to send a personal invite :lick:

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U can bring ur blue tamer Slaughta, u know...the trammie char u were too scared to faction b/c ur afraid of stat loss...or did u xfer him already from getting pwned too much? :p

C

Crystal Canyon

Ah dang. Everyone is going to bring pets? Why wasnt I told of this? Does this mean I can bring walruses? Lots and lots of walruses?

That would be too cute to have a bunch of little Williams, errr, I mean walruses running around during the wedding! :D

Releasing doves is old news, but releasing walruses would be da bomb!

E

Eyes of Origin

I just wanted to say Thank you to everyone who attended the wedding this evening. A special Thank you to EMs Laurana and Faine Morgan for officiating the ceremony and to Crystal from CCC for setting up a gorgeous wedding chapel and everything else she did for the event. =) Sara, Thank you as well for coming, looking forward to seeing the pics! =)
And also to the boys, you know which ones you are, Thank you for coming and taking part in this "trammie" ritual :p:p

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just wanted to say Thank you to everyone who attended the wedding this evening. A special Thank you to EMs Laurana and Faine Morgan for officiating the ceremony and to Crystal from CCC for setting up a gorgeous wedding chapel and everything else she did for the event. =) Sara, Thank you as well for coming, looking forward to seeing the pics! =)
And also to the boys, you know which ones you are, Thank you for coming and taking part in this "trammie" ritual :p:p
Thank you for inviting me! I have well over 100 screenshots to get edited, but wanted to share this one with the shard tonight:

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for inviting me! I have well over 100 screenshots to get edited, but wanted to share this one with the shard tonight:

I certianly had a lot of fun. I thought there would be more people but I think everyone had a good time. I look forward to more pics.