• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] A Magic Spear (old item post silver weapon?)

Stormcrow

Visitor
Going through old chars today when i found this spear.. I cant find anything online about but someone suggested it was an old silver weapon that became "magic". If that were the case why is it an Orc slayer? I have tons of old weapons from early uo and have never come across another weapon like this. If anyone has any info on rarity, history, value, etc id love to know more.

Attachments

a wizard

Journeyman
It's an old magic weapon that was unidentified. They're not terribly rare just uncommon to see in public spaces because if you use an Item ID wand/staff or the skill Item ID on them they will lose their "A Magic --" name and become (in this instance) just "spear".

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Those are from one of the many invasions post AoS and most were just thrown on the ground as useless items.