• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] A Magic Kryss ?

C

Chiera

Doing my personal micro-sosarian spring cleaning I found this one. A Kryss with the yellow label 'A Magic Kryss' and it is a repond slayer. Can anyone enlighten me where I did get this one from ?
I mean, it was in a box with pre AOS charged weapons (I kept things like charged superslayers then), so it might be a transformed pre AOS Kryss. The others don't have such a label though. So I am a little confused right now. Anyone knows more ?

thanks

C

Chiera

think I solved the puzzle myself by now. Seems like Repond slayers from before AOS actually transfered to the "A magic ... " title. So nothing very special about that item. Thought I'd share it because the title might tempt some to make more of the thing than it actually is ;)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Some of the slayer weapons from pre-aos made it through the publish without getting their titles changed. It's a bug that really no one is sure about. I understand that if you use an item wand or item ID on it the weapon will convert into a regular titled weapon. I have never tried it so I am not sure how true it is.

C

Chiera

yes, as far a my little sample is concerned it's like all the other super slayer types transformed correctly, so only the Durability line on top indicates their age, whereas all the repond ones kept the 'A magic ...' but actually show the repond property, which confused me in the first place. If they weren't ID'd before and somehow the transform to AOS had glitched it should not show that property as well.