• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Little Vacation Time

S

Steveo

Hi everyone, I am going on a small vacation and will be away from TT for a few days:sad3:. I am leaving my laptop at home per wife's demand. LOL! I will not need it where I will be going anyway. Hopefully I can post some pictures when I get back of a nice Blue Marlin. So I will see you guys and gals when I get back. Have fun!

Joe: Hopefully you will be a hollywood 50 when I get back.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try to have a good time, even if it's Fishing you'll be doing. ;)

T

toontownhappy

Have a good time!
And the rate Joe's going, he'll be a HW70 :lick:

S

Steveo

Try to have a good time, even if it's Fishing you'll be doing. ;)
Come on Trish, any time you are fishing it's always fun. Where else would you rather be than 60 miles off the coast enjoying the water and the sun. Oh did I mention Drinking a few.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where else would you rather be than 60 miles off the coast enjoying the water and the sun. Oh did I mention Drinking a few.
I'd enjoy it better swimming :D It would take more than "a few" to make fishing fun.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Have fun steve. I must admit I am jealous as my trip isnt for another week. And I am not going that fast in vp. For instance I only did 3 today before lunch and a CFO.

Have fun.

G

Granjell

Have a great time Steveo! We just got the old boat that my hubby's dad gave him back to our house - from Escanaba MI to Clovis NM in two weeks, visiting family and friends along the way. Man - I was glad to get out of that lovely Ford Explorer. But I was just a LITTLE DAUNTED by the 3 pages of forums I'd missed, and that's just general discussion.

Don't even think about it while you're gone... tick tick tick, post post post..... LOL!

Seriously, enjoy!

S

Steveo

Well I made it back from the coast and now its time to catch up. It was great weather and good fishing. I took my daughter for the first time and she caught a 10lb shark and that made her day. Next time I will be taking her out for the big boys since now she can handle the ocean. It was great to get away. Missed playing TT and talking to all of you guys. See ya TT later today