• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Letter to Porter

A

Arahim

Maria Eloise Kyndall Porter etc.

Can you ride?

If so, meet me tomorrow morning by the gates. I will have a horse that should meet your needs. If not, this is as good a time as any to learn, and my invitation remains the same.

-Arahim

P

Porter

Horses?! Did he mean four-legged, galloping, Wild spirited, smells like wetness and hair, higher than her shoulders, jumping over fences, fruit munching, whiney-noise making, throw you to the ground so your head hits the rocks: Horses?!

Arahim,

I've no notions on how to ride that particular form of beast. Never-the-less, I will meet you at the gate. Slight reminder, you did in fact forget the Blanche after the Kyndall.

Sincerely,

Maria Eloise Kyndall Blanche Porter