• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Letter to Governor Bunny-man of Yew

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(A message sent by messenger)

James,
I wanted to set a time before the next Governors meeting to discuss a project for Yew. As you well know, I am doing what I can to preserve the history of Yew. Both in Trammel, and in the old lands. I believe that the history of an area should always be honored and in some way preserved for those who come behind us. This was the reason behind recreating a version of the Druids Grove in Trammel. Like the Grove, this next project is near and dear to the hearts of Yews older residents.

I would like you to take a proposal to the King that a copy of Kent’s Last Pint be created in Trammel. To this end I will commit to gathering the items needed for the Royal Builders to move forward with the task. I think that Kent’s could rapidly become a treasured meeting spots for folks of Yew, old and Young. And serve as a reminder to the younger generation that without our History, we cease to truly care about our future.

I have found the location of Kent’s within Trammel, and can easily take you there. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I will do all I can to prepare you for the meeting, so that you, ad Yews Governor can take the proposal to King Blackthorn.

Regards;
Aedon

Last edited:

James Bunny-Man

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
*A message has been stealthily stuck into Aedon's pocket when he wasn't looking, it simply reads*

M xlmro csy ger gsyrx qi mr sr ercxlmrk xlex qierw qsvi xezivrw evsyrh! Qiix qi xsrmklx ws ai ger hmwgyww xlmw.

᚛ᚇᚐᚅᚔᚓᚂ᚜

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reaching into his pocket for a cookie, Aedon finds the small crumpled up note from James. Opening it, he reads the reply, then folding it neatly,sticks it back into his pocket.

Excellent.