• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) A Letter to Captain Kanlocke-Her Majesty's Royal Guard

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Captain Kanlocke-Her Majesty's Royal Guard

Allow me to introduce myself.

I am Dallen Bowsong, the newly appointed captain of the Royal Guard Unit in Yew. I bring greetings from those who have appointed me to this post, and Aedon Durreah of Aegis. I look forward to serving not only my community in the great woods, but also hereby pledge my services in time of need to you, and her glorious majesty, Queen Dawn.

Am available to come speak with you on any matters of concern to you, and the Queen.

Humbly

Dallen Bowsong-Captain-RBGY

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A letter dispatched to Capt. Dallen Bowsong from the desk of Capt. Kalmar Erikkson...

Brother, welcome aboard. Although my recovery is going slow, I wanted to send you a warm welcome from the Umbra regiment. Its my hope that once I am fully healed from my wounds, I can come for a visit near you home. We must work together to serve and protect the Crown and keep the citizens of Sosaria that make our commands their homes safe.

Sincerely,

Capt. Kalmar Erikkson, RBG
Umbra Regiment (RBGU)

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*a letter returned*

My Brother in Arms,

I look forward to meeting with you and wish you a speedy recovery.

Dallen Bowsong-RBGY Captain

C

Corvak

*A letter with the stamp of New Haven*

Greetings!

My apologies for the lateness of this, but a belated welcome! I have been occupied with some pirate problems, but I look forward to meeting you in person. It is good to hear that things are well in Yew, and that she has good soldiers such as yourself looking over her.

- Captain Cyric Algalon, RBG New Haven

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
* A Letter Returned*

Captain Cyric,

I look forward to sitting and speaking with you on matters concerning the Guard and the people of the lands. Please feel free to contact me to arrange a meeting.

Dallen Bowsong-Captain RBGY

*disclaimer. RBGY is set up to work with our EMs on story lines, and is not connected with the group RBG.*