• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A letter sent to Governor Penrose of Moonglow

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Governor Penrose,

I wish to meet with you and discuss matters now talking place in the city of Yew. Where we may not at this time hold any treaties between our two towns, I am certain that we can reach a deal beneficial to both parties.

Aedon Durreah

Guardian of Aegis and Yew

Merek Penrose

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Aedon,

You must understand how skeptical I am of receiving this letter from you. Though as you are quite aware, I am always interested in any proposition in which I would find benefit. That being said, I will humor you despite my distrust. I will tell you this, if at anytime I note any attempt or a conspiracy against me -- I will string you up by your ankles and leave you for those who seek after you. If you agree, send word when you wish to meet.

Last edited:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Governor Penrose,
While I will say I look odd hanging by my ankles,let me assure you I am in earnest and not looking to conspire against you or deceive you. I can be available any night this week as my schedule right now consist of eat, hide, attack the Hand, sleep. Your time as Governor of a large town is far more valuable. Let me know a day and time and I will meet you in your office.
Aedon

Merek Penrose

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
*Upon Examining the missive, Penrose can not help but strike a smile.*
"This letter reeks of desperation..." He thought to himself.

Aedon,
There is no time like the present, find your way to Moonglow.
Do be weary on your travels, there are many who conspire against me...

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Governor Penrose,

Thank you so much for your time last night and your offer to assist the people of Yew. At this time I fear I must decline your offer. A part of what you asked simply goes against my nature. My offer to share tomes with you though is still open. Once Yew is at peace again feel free to come see me for access to the library.

Regards,

Aedon Durreah

Guardian of Aegis and Yew