• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) A letter from New Magincia

Aragorn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Greetings all,
I realize I am the only one who ran once again for Governor of New Magincia so the race was a bit underwhelming. However, I am grateful for the opportunity these past 90 days of being able to roleplay with yall and it has truly been a blast to do. My hope is that I can help through rp to encourage participation once again in what has truly and essentially become a forgotten place that people simply have houses on but nothing ever really happens here now. It is my hope that this term that will change.

OT: I apologize for the brief post here but I am heading off to work even as I write this now so much to do so little time and all.

Take it easy,
Aragorn
Governor- New Magincia