• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Large Piece of Blackrock

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Actually, the Armageddon ritual would deal damage to nearby entities as well. Back during the Void Rift event in Moonglow, whenever the Shadowlords would show up, people would run up and use the Armageddon ritual to deal massive damage (about 2/3 of it's health) to the Shadowlord to secure a top looting rights spot.
Wish I wasn't on hiatus during that event... sounded like it was a pretty cool one

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
blackrock infected was fun ,it also got many of the script miners lol

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I still carry a piece to take down the shield on dark wisp's...
Even the small pieces of blackrock that can be mined up will render their shield useless.

Actually, the Armageddon ritual would deal damage to nearby entities as well. Back during the Void Rift event in Moonglow, whenever the Shadowlords would show up, people would run up and use the Armageddon ritual to deal massive damage (about 2/3 of it's health) to the Shadowlord to secure a top looting rights spot.
Hmmm... maybe to guilded players or Fel side perhaps? I only took damage from casting it myself. But I was only in Tram on a nonguilded player during that event.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I remember using it on them a few times... was a lot of fun... does anyone remember what the voices said exactly?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I remember using it on them a few times... was a lot of fun... does anyone remember what the voices said exactly?
Ummm... I can barely remember what I ate for supper last week... soooooo.. no answer here. :p

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ummm... I can barely remember what I ate for supper last week... soooooo.. no answer here. :p
I know how you feel... I remember my character used to talk back to the voices.. but I don't really recall exactly what they said... I wish I did.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
All I remember is Hello! And Hi There!

Only reason I remember that is because the day I started hearing voices was the days where Ricardo was in the jail wagon in Yew. We were doing the global quest and the NPC's lead us to him. I ran up to him in the wagon and I saw *Hello!* at the bottom of my screen and I thought it was Ricardo talking so I started talking to him but he never said anything, so I ran back to the previous NPC thinking I had missed something, and on my way back I saw *Hello There!* and I was in the middle of nowhere....