• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] A Holiday Tree Mantled With The First Snow Of The Winter Solstice

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have a friend holding onto an item with the name from the subject of this thread (A Holiday Tree Mantled With The First Snow Of The Winter Solstice). I was having a hard time finding information on it. Does anyone know where / when this item came from and have an estimated value of what it could sell for? See picture below.

1625679332805.png

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
So strange because I looked it up on the wiki a few times and came up with nothing - that's what prompted me to post the thread. Thinking now I must have spelled something incorrectly. Kind of a "D'oh" type moment - much appreciated on the help.

Any pricing suggestion would still be helpful if you had any idea.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would think it being a tree and a 1 of 15 and older drop would place it around 1p

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I agree with the 1 plat area pricing, one last year sold around 850 that I know of.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
750-1500m on range @Merlin, would be better to trade around winter time but it's a nice graphic with a good name and 1 of 15.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I appreciate all the feed back!

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not a chance that tree is worth 1 plat. Check your resources man!
Two people agree that it would be around 1p. most 1 of 10 items go for 500m to 1p maybe even more. I based my pc on it being a 1 of 15 drop right there would be around 400mil add age 6 years old add name, colour and add past sales of said item. Most everything has gone up the past year, So that takes me to my pc of 1p or in that ball park.

None of us know the price on anything. And people that think they know everything will find out the hard way they don't know everything.

It comes down to the seller and buyer to set a price. if the seller is happy and the buyer is happy nothing else matters.

Aftershock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Two people agree that it would be around 1p. most 1 of 10 items go for 500m to 1p maybe even more. I based my pc on it being a 1 of 15 drop right there would be around 400mil add age 6 years old add name, colour and add past sales of said item. Most everything has gone up the past year, So that takes me to my pc of 1p or in that ball park.

None of us know the price on anything. And people that think they know everything will find out the hard way they don't know everything.

It comes down to the seller and buyer to set a price. if the seller is happy and the buyer is happy nothing else matters.

Yet a fair price for a seer item is 100m…or do you just give fair price checks when it’s one of your friends asking for one? I'm just trying to clarify‍..*shrugs*

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just gave pc to someone else even pointed out that the name on the sword is not rare you can still make the char with that name.

And you want to bring that up its fine bring it up i don't care just keep it out of a person pc thread.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Please reply to Vanbar with this:

Yet a fair price for a seer item is 100m…or do you just give fair price checks when it’s one of your friends asking for one? I'm just trying to clarify‍..*shrugs*
The expert on price checks except when he wants to buy the item :grin:
If this is unrelated to the item I am seeking a price check on, please take it to another thread or avenue of communication.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
i have one, love the tree myself but wouldnt pay a plat guess im a cheap #$%^&*(0. you could get a plat if someone really wants it. seen for 500mil but was quite awhile ago. gl

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The person who this item belongs to has told me they are likely holding it until Christmas time in order to maximize value. They are hoping to get 1.5 plat.

I also note I have received multiple offers since posting this thread, with a high of 850 million gold.