• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) a good day, Legends

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you to everyone that came out and had fun with us at the Phoenix Festival. We whacked a few moles, hopped around pedestals, played tic-tac-doh and defeated our fair share of big blue-claw crabbies!

Congratulations to Kaxxion who left with a little soul forge!

Finally, thank you to PEC Raine, who provided pretty pink gates to get to all the events!

We ended the day at the Lady Phoenix Memorial in Luna sharing fond memories of a beloved citizen of Legends.

It was a very good day.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was good, a slow start, but strong finish. Congrats Kaxxion! Was good to see everyone who came out, hated to leave early, but I was falling asleep at the desk!

Good show, Legends!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I came down with the damn flu. Got sent home from work Saturday Morning and woke up around 8pm pac time. Missed the whole damn thing.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Lann was at the net toss - first one on Legends I can ever remember

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had fun whacking mol-elies and then helping out as a carny. Gret imagination and a lot of work went into setting up the wee carnivals - kudos to you all! Never knew Scalis had so much good loot - my Imbuer gained a 100+ relic frags from the loot!

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
'Twas a good time. Thank you DevilsOwn and Uriah for setting this up and to everyone who helped out and participated.
Sorry I missed the whack a mole and most of the net toss. I wasn't feeling so well myself.