• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Fun Support Character

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
while logging in to get my X-mas tokens i stumbled upon a support character i made a while back.
still brings a smile to my face!

i use this guy (or did at one time) to stand behind myself and a guild mate while we tanked bosses on our melee guys.

this was the team healer.
would run peace mastery and cross heal everyone.

can see the dead and can area res with chiv.
suit also has +30% bandage healing bonus with staff and band-aid belt.

just thought id share this for a fun Friday post.

and yes, has to ride a llama, its in the Union's Collective Agreement with the Local Healers and Undertakers Union.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
while logging in to get my X-mas tokens i stumbled upon a support character i made a while back.
still brings a smile to my face!

i use this guy (or did at one time) to stand behind myself and a guild mate while we tanked bosses on our melee guys.

this was the team healer.
would run peace mastery and cross heal everyone.

can see the dead and can area res with chiv.
suit also has +30% bandage healing bonus with staff and band-aid belt.

just thought id share this for a fun Friday post.

and yes, has to ride a llama, its in the Union's Collective Agreement with the Local Healers and Undertakers Union.

Thats actually quite a nice setup. Ever since they nerfed bards waaaaaaay back in tje day I never really used mine again. Maybe it's time to dust him off and do something like this.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good news, according to Bleaks response to my bug report in the "Official" Forums, the Discord issue should be resolved in this mornings update.