• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] A Fire Beetle

T

Tigerlily [VIPS]

When would you be a good time for you to meet my Mule Amber she is holding one.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When would you be a good time for you to meet my Mule Amber she is holding one.
Any time of day between 9 am and 9 pm will work easily for me. Any time of day if needed. I'll keep checking here about every half hour for a post. :)

I'll pick it up with Shaylee.

edit: I started a chat channel named Firebeetle. I'm going to play UO this evening. Might as well make use of the thing. Give me a yell.

T

Tigerlily [VIPS]

I will be at luna stable until 9:20 eastern time if you get this

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes i am i am chat challenged lol
Missed connecting with you. My knowledge of the chat system is primary how to shut it off. Comma space lets you talk on it though. :)

My Tower is in Gyldenfeld which is west of Britain. go to the Town sign, north two buildings and head west through the trees. My Tower is right behind the white building you will run into. I should be there 95% of the time between 10 & midnight doing crafting and planting plants between runs to buy more plant pots. If the character you run into doesn't answer, it's waiting while the other does a pot run. I'll be in with two accounts tonight.

T

Tigerlily [VIPS]

can you give me directions from W. brit bank thats the rune my crafter has that is holding the beetle. and since there are so many signs i am totally confused now.. lol

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can you give me directions from W. brit bank thats the rune my crafter has that is holding the beetle. and since there are so many signs i am totally confused now.. lol
Go out of Britain via the SW bridge and take the road west straight between the small castle on right and the Smith Crafthall on the left until it ends at a cross road. Go south (left) until the road splits in a Y and turn (right) towards Skara Brae (Road Sign). Go thru the mountain pass and the road ends at Gyldenfeld (Town Sign in front of you). Turn towards Yew (right) and after two buildings on the left, turn left into the trees and head west until you run into a white marble building with a large stone Tower behind it. The stone Tower, the Shaman's Crafthall, is mine. Come on in, whoevers there is likely in the smithy in the back, or upstairs in the kichen, Alchemy, or on the roof at the soulforge.

The area is still wandered by Ogres, Ettins and such. Pesky things. :)