• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] A Fine Sewn Weddingdress (Season 7 Drachenfells) [Only 14 Made]

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ultra Rare Event Item. The offer is at 1P by MD and 1.1 Plat by Fortis so I'll start it at that. Vendor is behind Toad Town or use Vendor Search..
ICQ 402886
Discord MITH#6827

I changed the buy now on the Auction Safe to 2 Plat. At any time anyone can take that to end this. Just travel to the Safe,

I will remove the item from the safe at 8pm Eastern on Thursday Night then give it to the highest bidder. Someone will get this. I had wanted to transmorg this sexy ass dress then use it myself but I like the parret on my shoulder more lol.

DressyDress.png AFineSewnWeddingdress_zpsc0e7e4a7.png Fine Sewn Wedding Dress.png

Last edited:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks Fellas,

I changed the buy now on the Auction Safe to 2 Plat. At any time anyone can take that to end this. Just travel to the Safe,

I will remove the item from the safe at 8pm Eastern on Thursday Night then give it to the highest bidder. Someone will get this. I had wanted to transmorg this sexy ass dress then use it myself but I like the parret on my shoulder more lol.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
sorri i have to retract my offer good luck with your selling

Not a problem @Fortis , it happens.

Thanks @Multi Dwagon . Pretty sure we quit around the same time bro. And you wanted that dress the entire time we played together. It went to the right person. Too bad you didnt get that badass sword I had and the Bokuto. I remember having something hot pink too that you wanted lol.