• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A few seconds of the new Pinco's UI

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Just a few seconds of the new Pinco's UI. Looks good, performs well. Note that because of all the crap Pinco had to put up with from me, Pinco's UI now auto cleans all the obsolete entries out of your character files.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Just a note, to get a good idea of what it really looks like, you need to play it full screen. Don't be put off by my cluttered desktop, that's just my playstyle. And if anyone is inclined to be suspicious, there's no Windows taskbar because I play full screen, not because I cut it out of the video.... ;)

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
A longer video showing various features of Pinco's UI, such as how easy it is to acquire targets when there are a lot of mobiles on screen, as well as the pet lore gump - that and how close I came to killing both my bug and mare... Note that you may have to pause the video for a bit while it is in full screen mode before it shows clearly.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Looting in the Enhanced Client with Pinco's UI. Note that the UI is still very beta and everything isn't working perfectly. The imbuing values are off, and the corpses aren't supposed to close that way when you right click to loot. However, this will give you an idea of how it will work when it is polished up.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looting in the Enhanced Client with Pinco's UI. Note that the UI is still very beta and everything isn't working perfectly. The imbuing values are off, and the corpses aren't supposed to close that way when you right click to loot. However, this will give you an idea of how it will work when it is polished up.

wow that you can see anything respect! ;)

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Well, I'm pretty sure that no one else plays the game the way I do. I use the thumb paddle on my G13 to control my movement, so my mouse is free to interact with my desktop. I place the icons the way I do to help me remember what is where. If they were in a neat rectangle somewhere on my desktop I'd never remember what icons were where. So all my characters are basically set up the same way.

When you play with it like that all the time, in a way the hotbars and crap just disappear and you don't see them anymore other than to interact with them. And the EC game window is so much bigger than the classic that really the clutter doesn't actually cover much of what would be the classic game window anyway.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Some PvP this time. Note that this isn't about bragging rights, or how good anyone is at anything. This is just showing the Enhanced Client and Pinco's UI in a PvP context. Walked dies at the end, as does my bug, but in all fairness to Walked, I think he had a phone call or something, because he inexplicably just stopped moving and healing.

The BIG MISTAKE? Recording General Chat. However, I was forced to learn how to cut out a part of a video as a result, so it's all good. Note that the video quality isn't as good this time. I'm trying to learn how to create good quality videos while keeping the file size down. It's a bit of a challenge and I'm still a nub.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some PvP this time. Note that this isn't about bragging rights, or how good anyone is at anything. This is just showing the Enhanced Client and Pinco's UI in a PvP context. Walked dies at the end, as does my bug, but in all fairness to Walked, I think he had a phone call or something, because he inexplicably just stopped moving and healing.

The BIG MISTAKE? Recording General Chat. However, I was forced to learn how to cut out a part of a video as a result, so it's all good. Note that the video quality isn't as good this time. I'm trying to learn how to create good quality videos while keeping the file size down. It's a bit of a challenge and I'm still a nub.

finally someone that finds useful the spells graying out whe you can't cast :)

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
It's useful for learning how to time spells, and it's working better than it did at first.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's useful for learning how to time spells, and it's working better than it did at first.
the castbar is also made for that purpose, so you can see better if you are casting or not :p

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ya, I don't like the extra clutter on my mouse pointer - I'm sure there's irony somewhere there... But to each there own. I'm sure there are people that like that feature. As you can see I like the classic health bar because it takes less room, but that's because I have to have room for all my hotbars... :D