• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] A few random items

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Allo all,

Looking for a few minor items I have yet to be able to locate in my wanderings, figured I'd put it out here to the public in an attempt to find some of them hopefully.

Just gonna toss a short list out, if'n ye have something, let me know the price, or if'n ye know where I can find something, let me know that!

Thanks!

*Gold Bars
*Treasure (?) (not sure what this is, or where it's from, but looked like something I could use, stacks of coins etc)
*Tall Candle
*Lamp Posts (x 2) ((normal color))
*Filled Bookshelves (x one/some/a bunch?)
*Black Dye Tub
*Special Dye Tub
*Leather Dye Tub

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I will see what I have when I get back online and just update this post.

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Much appreciated WildStar.

Had a few after thoughts I will be adding to the original post for fizzles and grins.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*Gold Bars
*Lamp Posts (x 2) ((normal color))
*Black Dye Tub
*Special Dye Tub
*Leather Dye Tub
I have those items in a bag for you.

There are different kinds of filled bookcases - Academic bookcase , Wooden - you have to buy from the Origin store, and the elven one that carpenter's make.