• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A few pictures of my Castle I thought I share

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,

I, like most here, love decorating. So I thought I would share a few images of my Castle.

This is a continous work in progress and is always changing. So if you have any ideas or suggestions to improve, I am all ears.

1. Ground floor - My new vat has just been install - Took so long a small swamp has been created :p

2. Second floor reading area

3. Second floor swamp

4. Second floor Bedroom

5. Front Verandah

6. Back Verandah

7. Front corner sitting room

8. Work in Progress - I have stoped and start this area several times - can not settle on an idea - have probably spent well over 100 hours making things and them taking it all down.

The back walls I like and no matter what, they will stay.

I did have three floating globes (with a forth as a base) but stuffed it up with last minute tweaking and they dropped so I lost the lot. :sad3: I have more globes but that took a lot of hours setting up - not ready to go through that again.

So for now just looking for a quick fix that looks nice :)

As I said, any suggestion or ideas are always welcome

Thanks Mezzac

You wake up out of bed, walk out of your castle,
And then you lift up your head.

When will you wake up and see

It takes more than just you to get through this life.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the vat looks really cute! love the chessboard, too

and that wall-hedge thingie .... holy cow!

T

Teeshy

I like the back verandah a lot! I imagine there's at least one redback hiding under one of those tables or chairs? I know I can't have any outdoor furniture without at LEAST one hiding there =P

I like the second floor swamp too! I can see why you were after so many tiles! Really effective use of them!

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've actually got the wall hedge thing in a similar fashion on legends. I need more walls and hedges though.

J

JL from Europa

So eh the bed on the southeastern tower roof is for sleeping under the starry sky huh :p

Great chessboard and swamp!