• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A few notes for the Developers

• Thread starter imported_debslee
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_debslee

Hi Guys

Just a couple of questions and comments on entering the newly merged TC3:

Firstly, please explain to me the difference between TC3 and TC3-Test at logon -Whilst I only see the lovely colourful screen at the TC3 Login, what is the difference between the two?

However, I did try and venture into the TC3 - Test, and on entering the city, I hit my windows key to bring myself out of Sims, as I normally do, as I play full screen, to work on something else on my computer, and my screen went haywire!! Literally, flashing icons and programmes that I had previously opened and I couldnt click on anything, the city went black, and I ended up pressing cntr alt + delete to shut down my machine due to the screen just flashing, I couldnt do anything else. Any ideas as to why this is?

On saying this I am fine if I just enter TC3.

I am still wandering around and looking to see whats new and hoping to meet some TC players.

Thank you again for all your hard work on the merge !

PS Hope the above is all as clear as mud!!

G

I apologize for the late reply, Deb. I've been out sick the past couple of days.

Okay, I believe this entry on the blog has the information you are seeking.

I hope that answers your question!

I

imported_debslee

Thanks Parizad - It does answer my question on the difference between the two log ins, but how can I fix the flashing of icons and my machine going haywire once entering the city? Or is that a bug that is still to be corrected and will come later? - or did I miss that in the post you directed me to?

By the way, you were very prompt on the reply, as I only posted it last night and already this morning you have answered. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to help me, and I hope you are feeling better!

I

imported_LFancey

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks Parizad - It does answer my question on the difference between the two log ins, but how can I fix the flashing of icons and my machine going haywire once entering the city? Or is that a bug that is still to be corrected and will come later? - or did I miss that in the post you directed me to?

[/ QUOTE ]

debslee,

Patch back to Test Center 3. If you see the colorful worm and the flashing Icons it means your card is supported. The glitchs are being fixed. For now patch back and have fun.

Lee

I

imported_debslee

Thank you Lee - I am relieved that its not my computer playing up and its nothing to worry about.

Thanks a mill