• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Few EM Items For Sale****Buyouts Added and Prices Reduced****

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Taking offers on these EM Items. Please Post or ICQ me. I will give it a couple of days and then start selling to the highest current offer. Thank You

1) Orcish Turkey Catching Net(****SOLD****)
Orcish Turket Catching Net.png

2) EM Faine Morgans Enchanted Cook Pot(BUYOUT- 115M)
Cook Pot(Caution Advised).png

3) Drinks To Celebrate the Opening of the Museum of Mystery(BUYOUT- 140M)
Drink to Celebrate the Opening of the Museum of Mystery.png

4) The Great Battle of Park Fortress Victory Banner (Buyout 75m***REDUCED***)
Great Battle of Park Fortress Victory banner.png

5) Lieutenant of The Origin Royal Guard Body Sash( Hue 2963)(BUYOUT 15M)
Lieutenant of the Origin Royal Guard.png

6) Non-Sosarian Vegetation Partially Digested by A Langolier of The Purifiers(BUYOUT 90M)
Non-Sosarian Vegetation Partially Digested by A Langolier.png

7) A Painting Commissioned To Celebrate The Inauguration of Britannia's First Lord Protector(BUYOUT 80M)
Painting Commissioned to Celebrate.png

8) Traccor The Dark One Leggings (Buyout 95m***REDUCED****)
traccor Legs.png

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
It doesn't really end. It isnt an auction. I am not interested in selling the portrait for 30m...I apologize for not responding sooner.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I honestly thought I responded. My internet is so **** right now and has been for like 3 weeks. I can hardly accomplish anything....Suddenlink has been here 3 times and accomplished nothing and we have had 5 "No Show" Appointments. So I apologize for not being more on top of things but It is what it is.

As for the portrait...I would take 80m for it. If you don't want it then thats cool to.

I am going to try and add some more items that I am trying to sell as well as update for the things that have been sold. No promises as my internet is running at 1.5 mbps according to Speed Test. UO ran better when I played it on Dial up lol. Somehow I have 1-2mbps Download and like 25mbps Upload...if that makes any sense.

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill take these
3) Drinks To Celebrate the Opening of the Museum of Mystery(BUYOUT- 140M)
7) A Painting Commissioned To Celebrate The Inauguration of Britannia's First Lord Protector(BUYOUT 80M)