• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Druid and a Mystic walk into the woods...

Izznet H'unar

Journeyman
Izznet sat at the table and opened a notebook that was intended to make a list. That which was written instead was from her heart. She was a new creature, yet old. Finding her footing would prove to be an ongoing process. The journey took a turn and she was excited for it, yet terrified all at the same time.

When once I was asked of the perfect wedding my mind went immediately blank. I know things I care not in such an occasion. Words spoken to promises that may or may not be kept hold lesser value to the actions that prove their worth. I wish not to speak a vow, but rather live that which my heart holds true. So, with that said, how is that conveyed?

My deep desire is to walk the path in concert of the one I have chosen, and who has chosen me. There is a deep need to live in the blessing of nature as it surrounds us on our journey together. Have I not proven my heart? What is the testimony that is required to prove that which Is?

I had once thought a binding of hands would be sufficient. I find now it is lacking, but what I cannot tell. Sitting in front of the hearth, feet bare and heart open I seek answers to questions barely understood.

My faith is that the answers will come in their proper time. Perhaps patience will hold until what time that is fulfilled. “Wife” is a beautiful name to be called, and I will cherish it.

Is there such a creature that would fit who we have become? He is Dree, I am Mystic. What master of ceremony would be appropriate? Driad perhaps?

A soft chuckle as a stray thought invades deep contemplation.

What is the Pooka version of priest?