• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] A Disguised Daemon Trophy, Infected By Wildfire

TanAge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The EM has Confirmed that only 10 Drops are available on Drachenfels

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The EM has Confirmed that only 10 Drops are available on Drachenfels
I don't believe EM's can confirm drop counts anymore as while before the EM could request how many drops a boss had now-a-days with the new system players also get an random chance drop based on participation which the EM's have no control over what-so-ever.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM will confirm that’s what it was loaded on the bosses ie 5 each but Mesanna’s guarantee looting program is in place meaning for every 4 events attended and looting rights obtained on the bosses, a guarantee drop on the next event. Drach events are usually attended by 75-100 players with at least 40 accounts belonging to handful of players. My 25-30 is actually a conservative count.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't get me wrong. It's worth the 2 plat or even 2.5 plat but I just wanted to make sure you have all the facts. What makes this item worthy of that price is the graphic, name, hue, and effects. The count itself maybe a factor but not contributing to the overall value of this item :)

These days, unless it's a non-announced (like the recent Oceania) event or 2 types of graphic drop, one can assume all will be 30-50 drops per event. The only exception wold be GL where they always have back to back drops which restarts the counter if you've gotten the 1st drop and much more difficult to get the 2nd drop the following event on the same char per month.