• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A different template

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I like to try different things; I'm working on characters without any magic school, then trying to see how best to play them. This is my latest -

upload_2018-9-16_9-11-25.png

No magery, no chivalry. Skills high enough to do combat. So I took him out against minotaurs this morning.

He survives well, especially with an axe that had Hit Fatigue, Hit Lower Attack, Hit Lower Defense. But man, damage output was pitiful. I can stand there all day and barely need bandages, though.

What would be effective to improve damage output? Remember, I don't want to add chivalry or necro or magery, I already have characters with those skills.

Attachments

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
You can increase your damage output by increasing your Str up to 150.
You can increase your damage output by increasing your Tactics up to 120.
You can increase your damage output by increasing your Anatomy up to 120.
You can increase your damage by using higher base damage weapons. Though you need to factor this against what you can feasibly swing the fastest with regards to your Stamina and SSI setup.
You can increase your damage per swing by using Special Moves - such as Double Strike or AI.
You can increase your damage by using Lightning Strike.
You can increase your damage output by using pet(s) such as a Lesser Hiryu, or Vollems.
You can target your opponents weakest resist by using 100% elemental damage weapons.
You can increase your damage with Slayers and/or Talisman where appropriate.
You can use Perfection from Bushido.
You can use Battle Lust.
If you used Ninjitsu you could use Force Attack.
There is a special move that does -50 hpr to the target (I can't remember what one but think it is one of the Samurai Empire ones)
If you're a gargoyle one of their racial abilities increases damage.
There is probably a fish pie that does something for damage, I don't know whether it is part of an existing damage cap though.
You can reduce your opponents resists to increase your damage, ways to do this include; Discord, Corpse Skin, Onslaught, Rune Corruption, Talon Strike.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
You never cease to amaze me with your knowledge.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Oh I like this post. I have wanted a non magic type for some time. This is cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk