• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A deco job I did on Sonoma

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

Lord Drakelord

A guild mate had seen some of my work on Sonoma and ask for help with his Tower in Felucca. I did not take any before screen shots, but if you see the bedroom on the first floor that was how the rest of the tower looked. I did not do the 3rd floor as he wanted it as it was, which was ok with me as it was worst then the bed room on the first floor. Below is my comments and snaps that I had posted at our guild forum. Enjoy!

His tower is in Fel, I only did a few of the rooms. The rest is going to be his project. So clean up your Bed room Red Beard!

I did the main room in the first, Red Beard clean up your room in the back ;)

Did the LARGE table as he request, took forever to get it. the lone statue was left by him durning the construction so I did nothing out there. As for the lack of chairs he had not made up his mind to what kind to put there, the one chair I put there to get me a idea of the room size when I made that table.

Room Top. I like it, clean and simple.