• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Day in the Life of Atl Fel (7/22/08)

A

Aia

The day started off with factions. Yesterday, after hours of guarding two sigils, CoM said screw it. They came back today when more sigils were up for grabs and spent hours and hours guarding seven sigils.

They even decorated their base with a tasteful reading nook. Or is it a drinking nook? Hey, where are the chairs?

While their buddies were guarding sigils a group of former VIP’ers raided HOT in despise. (I’m too lazy to search my screen shots to figure out all the different tags they now sport. And I really shouldn’t whine, the faction guild I’m in has changed tags so often, I don’t even know what guild I’m in anymore…)

By the time I got down to Despise, there are lots of dead bodies, and no fighting. *pouts* I saw GOLDBERG run to the island, take one look and high tail it right back off. Can’t say I blame him…

But he had a plan! He brought friends! Hmmm… numbers were looking better, I decide to join in on the fun.

Well that didn’t go well. Slaughtered in record time.

A couple HOT gave it another try, and died.

Killer Bee tried and died.

PrUnE JuIcE had a really bad run… but with a name like that, it was sort of expected.

I loved this guy’s name and the name of his dragon. He lasted longer than most, I was impressed, but *sigh* he died too.

Eventually everyone decided to leave and fight someplace else.

As for factions, after hours of guarding the sigils began to corrupt. That’s when Minax raided. Congrats goes to CoM, they now own five of the eight towns. Congrats goes to Minax for stealing two of the seven sigils.

L

Limlight

lol

I am in the last screenshot.

That is what happens when you pop in by yourself.

E

EricksonYates

Aia is always on top of things owning the world. Glad to see people still play the game. Limlight rocks my socks!

L

Limlight

lol

You log on anymore much Ericson?

I havent seen your red in a long time.

E

EricksonYates

I actually quit a few months ago, Limlight. So I don't log on period. Made a ton of gold and then cashed out. Slipped out right before Goose started selling gold for like eighty cents a million. Damn that Goose and his mojo amounts of gold!

L

Limlight

:-[

Gone are the days of being in vent with Erickson....

If you ever come back homie...make sure you hit me up in the private forums of LNR.

We need Microwave back....lol