• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A day in the life... (Episode 3)

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This week was a little different than usual, there was the big event scheduled as you all know...

We rallied the troops to defend against the forces of darkness, and for a time it worked: alas soon the town was overrun and the Royal Guard was forced to withdraw from the city leaving its citizenry to fend for itself.

Not being a warrior I withdrew from the city to lick my wounds, there were refugees flooding from the city in droves. I found shelter in one such camp.

I spent the rest of the week recovering from the shock of it all......

G

Heh, I like your stories, keep em coming. I still got to work on a few of mine. How do you get your screenshots so nice? I keep using paint and it is a pain in the arse....

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Heh, I like your stories, keep em coming. I still got to work on a few of mine. How do you get your screenshots so nice? I keep using paint and it is a pain in the arse....

[/ QUOTE ]

i use photoshop elements 2.0 and after i take the screenie i crop/then resize them all same size...also take lots of screenies from diff positions.

G

I had seen ye episode here, upon another skypage forum yesterday. I do not see it there today though. What happened to it ?

Of course over there, I would have to be raising my CoM pom poms.
*ahem*

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

We rallied the troops to defend against the forces of darkness, and for a time it worked: alas soon the town was overrun and the Royal Guard was forced to withdraw from the city leaving its citizenry to fend for itself.

[/ QUOTE ]Forced to withdraw? Or run down and slaughtered?
Having participated briefly (not so much as Balki and Tide though!) in the victorious slaughter of your so called 'royal guards' I can attest that they were all run down and killed- with no mercy.
Let that be a message. We do not hold kindly to a tyrant attempting marshal law- the millitary has no place in Moonglow.

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I had seen ye episode here, upon another skypage forum yesterday. I do not see it there today though. What happened to it ?

Of course over there, I would have to be raising my CoM pom poms.
*ahem*

[/ QUOTE ]
removed by the mod squad.

G

Ye have the soul of a bard and the paintbrush of an artist!
(I am told ye have the nose of an ogre, but that's beside the point.)
Truly, an entertaining tale! Thank ye!

G

sowwy

one extra board you can get away with, but not 15!

maybe post your stories in the Role Players forums in addition to here?

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thx everyone for the feedback...were gonna get siege rollin' again even if i have to get out and push!