• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A couple questions about Decorative Items from Primeval Lich.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So... I found this nice collection of pictures, the rares that spawn from the Primeval Lich:

Decorative Items from Primeval Lich – Ultima Online

I've long collected the gravestones, like at my First Church of Candy. I managed quite a few Glowing Runes. I have a Sparkle, the banana trees & pipe cacti... switches and so on, but most things were collected when we had far better population on Atlantic. At one time, I decorated a friends house with a horror theme... so I got a full Rack set. Another friend, I gifted him a most complete Vat. BUT... is it complete?

I have NEVER seen a 12 piece Pillory set... FOR SALE, but I have seen them locked down several times. Even parts. Same with the 9 piece Executioner Platform, I've seen them locked down, never for sale. Even 1 part (of either.)

I can also say I've never seen a 8 part Skull Pile... as a full lockdown or as a set. I commonly see 3 parts, the same parts, over and over again.

Now... I think people have mistaken Skull Piles with the 2 water tiles that should be inside the Vat. However, according to this chart... they are clearly different things.

I was thinking for a moment that perhaps... the Paragon rares, the same that generate the water rock and rocks... and the swamp tile... that bubbles. MAY have an animated water tile. However, after a few years of cobwebs... it was a LAVA tile.

My biggest question... does the FULL Vat actually exist? Do the water tiles actual spawn?

I dont like dungeons... so I've never come close to this spawn. :) I'm sure this board has no shortage of big game hunters that can field this.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think your post goes in the correct order of rareity.

That's why you do not see them for sale in pieces.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You will never find water tiles as they do not exist. The 8 piece Skull Pile goes into the Vat so there is actually no water in it. Also the Skull Pile is actually only 4 pieces (2 pieces are used more then once) to make the pile