• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A couple of questions:

M

Malkes

Hi everyone. I've recently come back to UO after *thinks* maybe 3 or 4 years away. I don't really expect anyone to remember me, but, for the record, my name on Atlantic is Malkes Talren (among others) and I used to be in the (no longer existing) guild Celestial Knights of Fate. That being said, I have a question or two:

Does anyone know what the taming/lore requirements for a Greater Dragon are? I find that for some of the newer content, my old Mare and White Wyrm don't cut it any more.

I happened across a DC runic hammer and decided to churn out a few gold daggers out of it, with my smith, to help build a luck suit. I managed to make one with 140 luck, 13% HCI, and 36% Dam Inc. Any idea on a rough amount that might be able to go for here on Atl (if it is even worth selling now-a-days, since I'm not sure what kind of luck gear there is now)?

I think that's all I have to ask for now.

It's good to be back.

T

Tazar

Greetings! And welcome back!

On the Greater Dragon, This link will take you to a stratics page that lists all of the details on the Greater Dragon.

Bare minimum is around 105 taming and lore for it, but I would recommend more!

Also, the Dread Warhorses (From the Vanguard Event) are great fighters!

Sorry, but I have no clue on the price-check. Hopefully someone else here can help with it.

Safe Journeys!

M

Malkes

Thanks. I remember checking that page, but I could have sworn it didn't have the tame info when I did, hehe. That works then, I have 110 lore and can jewel up to over the taming needed...taking forever to hit my 110 tame cap, hehe.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I happened across a DC runic hammer and decided to churn out a few gold daggers out of it, with my smith, to help build a luck suit. I managed to make one with 140 luck, 13% HCI, and 36% Dam Inc. Any idea on a rough amount that might be able to go for here on Atl (if it is even worth selling now-a-days, since I'm not sure what kind of luck gear there is now)?
Tazar already covered everything else really. As far as the weapon, I would not get rid of it...since maximum luck you can obtain on a crafted weapon.

In my book however, unless it is a spell channeling weapon, you are not going to fetch much for it...without there being more stats on the weapon. Even that said, most tamers seem to use the swords of prosperity (which have 200 luck).

M

Malkes

I figured the lack of SC would be an issue.

Edit: Never mind about taming one. Found someone that was completely awesome and sold me one for cheap.