• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) A couple imbuing questions

Troll The T Hunter

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I'm a couple points from 100 and I guess now is the time to ask.

1) Do imbue skill cap scrolls only come from champ spawns or is there a quest or bod way of getting scrolls like a blacksmith can do? I was also reading there's now a way to combine scrolls to get a higher scroll from some book a scribe can make.

2) is there any items that add to your skill in imbue like a blacksmiths can with an ancient hammer?

3) what do you consider good properties to imbue on a weapon for a dexter?

4) what do you consider good properties to imbue into your armor for mages or dextors?

throw up screenies of your favorite pieces.

thanks

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Speak with the npc's aroung TerMur soulforge. They have a quest each.

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is one npc around the ter mur soul forge that will offer you a 115 scroll for imbuing resources. Do that quest 10 times and with a soul binder you get your 120 scroll.

The NPC is called Aurvidlem and wants 50 enchanted essence per Quest.

Last edited:

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The scrolls do not drop at spawns; you have to do a quest with one of the artificers in Ter Mur to get them. The simplest way is to do the Master of the Soulforge quest which gives you a 120 in return for 50 relic fragments. Alternatively, you can do the one that gives you a 115 for 50 essence a total of ten times and then combine these with a scroll binder to give a 120, or do the one that yields a 110 for 50 residue a total of 120 times (6000 residue) and combine the 110s into 115s and the 115s into the 120. The residue method used to be the most popular way to go, but with the increase in the availability of relic fragments it is now much easier to just do the 120 quest.

No, there aren't any +imbuing items. Gargoyles get an imbuing bonus and using the Queen's Soulforge in Ter Mur also boosts your chances.

I would say the other questions are fairly impossible to answer. It depends entirely on what you are aiming for in your suit and what artifacts/Shame loot you are using. The really uber crafted equipment comes from creating reforged items which are then imbued and finally enhanced, but that's an entirely different question.

http://www.uoguide.com/Imbuing
http://www.uoguide.com/Scroll_Binder