• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

a couple bugs i have noticed recently

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1. When using vender search I will find an item for sale, I will get the map, recall to that vender using the map, use the map to open the vender to the item I wish to purchase, that item will be there on the vender but not for sale, even though its listed on vender search for sale, this has happen quite a few times lately.
2. the delay on macros using the EC client will no longer do a 1 second delay, I put 1 in for the delay even tried putting .1 but no matter what its a 10 second delay, was this intended or is it a bug?

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
When using VS and I get to where the vendor is, I use the house sign to locate the vendor and item - not the map. Have not had an issue like you report. Can't help on the EC stuff ... CC user here.

But these could be new things.

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When using VS and I get to where the vendor is, I use the house sign to locate the vendor and item - not the map. Have not had an issue like you report. Can't help on the EC stuff ... CC user here.

But these could be new things.
Both of these are more then likely EC bugs

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1. When using vender search I will find an item for sale, I will get the map, recall to that vender using the map, use the map to open the vender to the item I wish to purchase, that item will be there on the vender but not for sale, even though its listed on vender search for sale, this has happen quite a few times lately.
2. the delay on macros using the EC client will no longer do a 1 second delay, I put 1 in for the delay even tried putting .1 but no matter what its a 10 second delay, was this intended or is it a bug?
I just made a macro with a 1 second delay yesterday evening and it worked . could you post the macro you are getting the error on so i can see if it does it for me?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
On the "Not for sale" bit - before you get the map, look at the entry.

There are a number of entries where you will see "Container price". So, to buy that item, you have to buy the ENTIRE CONTAINER as one purchase - you can't buy just the one item, and the price listed is for the container and contents.

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well on atlantic do a search for metal box's one will pop up for sale for 9 gold, then when you go there using the map the box is there but its not for sale
also figured out what was wrong with my macro, for some reason if us use the sturdy pickaxe the delay will only do for 10 seconds, but if you use a crafted pickaxe you can do a 1 second delay.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed this bug:

Neira-spawn sometimes need 2 x valor activation, You activate the spawn, it starts, but after 4 white candles no new red appears. If you activate it a second time it suddenly works.