• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] A Contract of Employment; 90 Stones

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey everyone,

I found one of those old deeds in my chest, can anyone tell me how much it is worth and where exactly does it come from?

TIA,
~ Medea

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No one? I see those deeds in some lists here for sale, but for how much would they go?

C

Chiera

if it is the named vendor contract thing I've bought one for around 100k a few years back. Might be a bit more expensive now, but I don't think it is that uber rare. There used to be a lot of those on the market. A little like the guild deeds maybe.

V

Valas

I sold one a joint deal with a friend to someone in which we got about 2.5mil each. So I would say 5mil which is around the price we sold ours.

Just to verify are these the ones which have the vendors name underneath the Contract of Employment title?

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope, only "A contract of Employment" and its weight is 90 stones (white deed).

But thanks anyway to you two, I'll keep them for my private collection ;)