• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] a Container (empty tub , Barrel or Bucket with this Name)

Princess Zora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello :)
I didnt found anything about this Items at Google or here so i want to tell you about them.
There are Barrels , empty Tubs and Buckets with the Name: A Container
You can use them like an Container but they arent Rare.
At first i wanted to make some Gold with them but i think ist not fair to the People who would buy them because you can make them easy.
And its not an exploit , cheat or something Illlegal.
I give you the instructions how you can make them and i hope that you dont try to sell them.
Make them for yourself to have anything Special or give them friends.
At first the Pic of an Barrel and a empty Tub with this Name (i have atm no Bucket here but this works on them too).
container 0.jpg

To make them you Need a Water Pitcher , an Item and like on the next Pic an empty Tub.
container 1.jpg

Put the Item (i use the Rune) inside the Empty Tub like on the next Pic.
container 3.jpg

Then use the Water Pitcher on the Empty Tub.
You will get the Message that it dont work and the Name of the Empty Tub changed to a Container.
This works with all Items which you can do Items and Water Inside.
container 4.jpg

Have Fun with this Little tricky Thing and help that People dont get Scammed with this Items.
When they fix it we have a new Rare ;)
The Name will not Change back after Server up or Transfer.
Only when you fill the Container with Water and empty it will get the original Name back.

Zora

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Thanks, interesting info for sure :)

I used to have "A Container" in round leather bag and wooden box versions; not sure if I still have them. I don't think this same trick would work for those, so I'm curious where they'd have come from. :p

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Using this, you can drop the item on the floor.
fast ,put the water when empty. Then unplug the water.
No longer able to make it by About 10 years ago Publish can not create now.

This approach was known well house decorators in Japanese Shard
and had been easily traded in the 10k or so
Tips to distinguish them on vendor
Notice the weight
Empty Tub 30 Stone / Barrel 25 Stone

Last edited:

Princess Zora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks, interesting info for sure :)

I used to have "A Container" in round leather bag and wooden box versions; not sure if I still have them. I don't think this same trick would work for those, so I'm curious where they'd have come from. :p
If i´m not wrong then are this Container from another trick (fixed Ages ago).
At the early days you could sell Bags , Boxes , Pouches with Items Inside but there was a Dupe/Exploit bug and they changed it.
After this you could only sell emtpy Bags , Boxes , Pouches and other Container like things to the NPC and when you are fast enough and put an Item inside while the signature is written the Bag was removed and bumped back into your pack and had the Name a Container (you didnt got the Gold but the Container and the Items back).
It could be that there was another way too to make them but this is the only one i can remember.
This is Fixed too and it Looks like that your Container Bags are Rare now :)
I hope this will happen with the Barrel , Tub , Bucket Containers too in the Future.

Princess Zora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If anyone Interested i have a Potion Spawn at every Server Up (White , yellow , blue , green , red , orange can spawn).
They Decay short after Serverup and respawn only at the next Serverup again if no one take them.
I made this Public at a German Forum some Years Ago and if there is Interest i will Post it here too ;)

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Funny enough, I just found that post a couple weeks ago @Princess Zora, while I was digging through old records looking for pictures of the Drach items I've not yet found. :D

Princess Zora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have to push this up because some People try to sell this Items now as rare.
To all who read this.
Please tell all People you know that this Items aren`t rare.
You can make tons of them without spending much Time or Gold.