• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] A Clan Ribbon plague rat

N

Nh'bdy

I grabbed a few of these my first day in the Abyss because I liked how long their names was, I had originally planned to name them festive things and leave them about towns, but I lost one of mine to a vampire bat the other day, as I went to go get another one I found they could not be tamed. Any idea if these are in demand or should I use my remaining herd as originally intended?

http://i48.***********/29bus2.jpg

M

Malimus

Unique color, name, and sound. I would say some day they might be worth a nice sum. I tamed a couple myself when i discovered they could be tamed. Then they made them non tame-ables. I'm gonna hold on to the few i have for a while. No idea on a current value tho.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
would kill to have one for my tamer, wish i knew they where tamable when they first came out

D

Drazasamus

i have 1 left on nappa... i am hopping they become rare soon... the sickly green color is nice:)