• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] A Charred 'Scroll of Prophecy'

BastianHawk

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I looted this scroll at an Event a few years ago. Does anyone know much else about it or how much it is currently worth? Thank you!

charred_scroll_of_prophecy.jpg

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Catskills, 8 drop

I'd be interested as well. :)

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
8 drop looted a corpse? I assumed there were a lot more. I still dont believe its worth a whole lot but i was wrong before once. Very cool item tho.

BastianHawk

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Pardon me for not knowing but what does "8 drop" infer? I remember someone else from my guild looted a scroll and sold it to someone for several million at the recap of the event in the Counselors Hall. Thanks for the information thus far! (And correct. This is on Catskills)

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
8 drop means only 8 of them were created. And the value of gold has dropped substantially in recent years, so several million years ago was a lot, but not now. Your scroll should be worth quite a bit.

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I would offer 100m on it. I don't collect scrolls but it is a cool name.

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
I would offer 150m. There seems to be a fair amount of interest in this. If you were looking to sell, you may want to consider putting it into one of the auctions at the upcoming rares fest on Chessy.

BastianHawk

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I would offer 150m. There seems to be a fair amount of interest in this. If you were looking to sell, you may want to consider putting it into one of the auctions at the upcoming rares fest on Chessy.
I may do that Kolka, thank you. Are there any threads or documentation on how that event plays out? I've not done an auction and then traded (possibly) cross shard before. Thanks!

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
I may do that Kolka, thank you. Are there any threads or documentation on how that event plays out? I've not done an auction and then traded (possibly) cross shard before. Thanks!
Check the threads at the top of this forum, there are several there regarding the fest. Otherwise, @brianfreud2 or @Captn Norrington are involved with the current fest; @Scribbles is doing a ton of cross shard transfers for people to get there items to Chessy. All of them are trustworthy and would be able to walk you through the whole auction process.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Aye, though I think Scribbles' next (last?) transfer is scheduled for tomorrow, so you may want to get in touch with him ASAP. Otherwise, I'd guess there's plenty of folks coming to chessie from Atlantic, so if you ask around, you can likely find another ride. :)