• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Atlantic] A Chancellor Returns

Lord Fong

Visitor
[OOC: Good Evening Everyone, I am Fong of the Moonglow Town Council, I doubt many remember me but I spent a good deal of a decade on the Atlantic server playing with the ARPC in various roles on MTC, I have reactivated my account to dabble in the new expansion and pass some free time. This post is a fiction and although I have no knowledge of remaining RPers on this shard, please feel free to respond in kindly if your still active and would like to meet in game to show an old timer some of the new tricks! Thanks in advance]

*boom* Thunder cracked overhead and the walls of the inn shuttered as a storm raged off the shores of Moonglow. The trade winds from dagger isle and Nu'jelm crossed causing terrible winds, high seas, water spouts, and hair raising lightning. Many ages had past since Fong had walked the path from Town to the Lycieum. "Now is the time" saying to himself as he collected his bag of regents and relics.

Slowly he made his way to the city gate, of course he could take the teleporter, however it had been much to long since he spoke with the isle and the storm was still building. He would have enough time to make it to the Students keep.

Once there he removed a moonstone and some black rock, carefully he ground the two relics into a fine powder, he added some nightshade and a bit of water working the mixture into a paste. Once happy with mixture he used it to draw a pentagram onto the floor in the center of the great library.

Standing in the middle he waited as the storm slowly converged on the island. Stepping into the middle he looked to the sky, lightning flashed, thunder roared, Fong spoke the incantation, moments later he looked to the heavens and yelled "SEMPER VERITAS! "

The voice carried on the winds to every corner of the globe, those who knew and loved him felt a warm tingle and heard his voice. Those who Loathed and hated him felt the the sheer force of his being.

I Have Returned

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Welcome back to the game. Although I don't RP anymore on Atlantic, it is wonderful to see a familiar face return.