• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SUPRsalad

See? the loopholes are endless. Its such pointless banter. Just let it go.
Read what I said, and absorb it. Find consolation in my words.

What I meant to say in my previous post was,
Why, to a guy who openly admits what his poop was like that morning, would anyone feel the need to lie to?

R

Rumpelstiltskin

orion runs speed hack lol....if he siad he dosnt he is lying, :(

but i dont care that chad runs his client mods, the dude wont fight fair, he reminds me of some dude i met on npap a few years ago,

he dueled in like a 30 hpr suit... lol
Ask chad what he was dueling in lol. I had 4 HPR on my suit when we fought...he had 16.

i dueled him a few months ago, he had scribe i didnt, he got worked :( but everytime i had the liightning kill shot up he left the duel area and healed up :(

orion better pure mage by far and gives me much more trouble than chad

S

SUPRsalad

Now, thats a solid point to make. .

Kyrite, who would you say gives you more trouble?
Chad and his little clan of droogs?

Or supr?

cus for us, GOO! is a valid enemy, where 'CHad' is a term we use to describe the d-bag that pisses people off at yew gate.

edit: on a side note, where im from, we also use the terms 'chads' and 'Britneys' in regard to d-bag frat-boys and their trophy-barbie girlfriends.. aka ''the enemies''. . (and yeah, they all seem to be named 'chad' or 'Britney'.)

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh god.. don't even sargon.. don't even.. let me kill this lame-ass-d-bag thread here, okay?

Its annoying when people talk about taskbars and 'evidence' and all this crap..
We all know the score there, so why even discuss it to any extent at all?

Look.. It basically boils down to this:

Chad is the one person on the shard that can run faster than you, on foot, while casting.. We all know this. We've ALL seen it happen? Yes?

Okay, so now using very simple logic, we've not only concluded that he's basically 'god' in terms of the extent of his 'juiced-ness', but that he denies it completely. I.e. Hes a liar. (at least ky admits it.)

With that said, whats the point of bickering over screen shots, again? We all know whats what here. Guys like Chad basically make the game boring as hell, and hopefully mythic starts actually doing stuff about people like him...

And with THAT said, heres the last couple of paragraphs I'll ever say about chad. I guess, in all honesty here, folks, I can almost respect the vibe.. In summary, I see ''a man so self-centered, and so narcicistic, that the whole of his entire beinig, is commited to only himself, and his own personal agenda and progression''. -my brain said that about chad.
Subsequently, guys, the man, albeit 'juiced' to an annoying extent, is really really good. I don't understand his m.o, but i can respect it to some extent.

I don't even care about his nepoleonistic little personality. I find his remarks, cleverly designed trolls that they are, to be funny.
I just wish he would 'tone the **** down' on his juice cocktail a little for god sakes.. Kyrite is a pvp god as well, but at least hes a human ****ing being. At least he doesn't rub his juice all up in yr face after he kills you dead.. At least its not just boring as hell.

And if you think hard about it, all the really good players tend to be self-centered to some extent. i.e. ky, or, set.. think about it. If you think even harder about it, all the great everybody's in the world, tend to be this way to some extent. . . think about it.

Orion, for the record folks, does not run 'juiced' in any fashion. He says that it made his 'damage ticks' 'too hard to time'. Orion is also pretty easy to catch up to in a fight, moreover, when hes on foot, he runs at half-speed. (like everyone else)

Its all relative opinions and perspectives, but from my honest and unbiased perspective, this makes Or the best mage on shard, irregardless of what his 'dueling' record is. . (yes, unbiased. I would gladly admit that kyrite is better, if I actually thought so.)

SO, in summary, these 'brokered duels' basically mean ****. If you wanna sacrifice ten million to lose to a juiced out little monster, knock yourself out.
Call me if you wanna get some pvp done. . . and not with chad. I, for one, am jumping on the '**** this guy, he can play with himself' band-wagon.
edit: yeah, its becoming a bandwagon, Chad. Have you not noticed? Get used to it.
He is a tard...perhaps that is why his bandwagonner buddies all play the same games. Magic arrow scrolls, intense speeders, pot tossers, EO buggin themselves...whatever the latest greatest underhanded technique they can use, they got it going on.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

oh god.. don't even sargon.. don't even.. let me kill this lame-ass-d-bag thread here, okay?
Chad is the one person on the shard that can run faster than you, on foot, while casting.. We all know this. We've ALL seen it happen? Yes?
i cant confirm that the screenshot utility does not take a picture of your taskbar? im sorry, i didnt mean to offend you gemma... ontop of that, you seriously think im the second fastest person on the shard? kind of hard for me to believe, considering anytime i try to catch you i end up holding my d*** in my hand wondering wtf you went... as far as orion not running speedhacks, ill have to agree with cryright on this one... i offer a challenge of my own to all of you so called "duelests"... try it without your speedhacks on.. speedhacks increase your casting speed, admit it or not.. if you disagree, try dueling without it on... this is why people who run better programs cast much faster than the poor people without..

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dueled him a few months ago, he had scribe i didnt, he got worked :( but everytime i had the liightning kill shot up he left the duel area and healed up :(

orion better pure mage by far and gives me much more trouble than chad
I asked him to fight me scribe vs. scribe and he said he didnt have scribe on Atl...imagine that. rolleyes:

LOLz on the lightning bit...I had him redlined twice and he went out of range.

S

SUPRsalad

i cant confirm that the screenshot utility does not take a picture of your taskbar? im sorry, i didnt mean to offend you gemma... ontop of that, you seriously think im the second fastest person on the shard? kind of hard for me to believe, considering anytime i try to catch you i end up holding my d*** in my hand wondering wtf you went... as far as orion not running speedhacks, ill have to agree with cryright on this one... i offer a challenge of my own to all of you so called "duelests"... try it without your speedhacks on.. speedhacks increase your casting speed, admit it or not.. if you disagree, try dueling without it on... this is why people who run better programs cast much faster than the poor people without..
I duel orion daily. Its part of my daily exercise regimen.

Anyhow, you didn't read that right. I said 'don't even sargon. don't even' (I meant, 'don't jump into this senseless circle-jerk') and THEN went on to address the pac pvp community as a whole when i said the rest. I didn't mean you specifically. We are ALL second fastest on the shard, behind this guy.. Even on foot.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The user has the ability to decide what type of SS to take. They could either be cropped or uncropped depending on preference.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now, thats a solid point to make. .

Kyrite, who would you say gives you more trouble?
Chad and his little clan of droogs?

Or supr?

cus for us, GOO! is a valid enemy, where 'CHad' is a term we use to describe the d-bag that pisses people off at yew gate.

edit: on a side note, where im from, we also use the terms 'chads' and 'Britneys' in regard to d-bag frat-boys and their trophy-barbie girlfriends.. aka ''the enemies''. . (and yeah, they all seem to be named 'chad' or 'Britney'.)
Anyone who hides their PC when a woman comes over is a d-bag to me.

S

SUPRsalad

Again, I can't tell if that was directed at anyone in particular, but
yeah, no, thats just dishonest, a d-baggy, and those sorts of people don't deserve good ladies. . .

My lady, on the other hand, encourages me when my game is sucking, and also plays Urban Terror with me. (she tried UO, got impatient)

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

The user has the ability to decide what type of SS to take. They could either be cropped or uncropped depending on preference.
im new to this program i wasnt aware of that.. so ill just say, its default option is aparently to crop since i never bothered messing with those options.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again, I can't tell if that was directed at anyone in particular, but
yeah, no, thats just dishonest, a d-baggy, and those sorts of people don't deserve good ladies. . .

My lady, on the other hand, encourages me when my game is sucking, and also plays Urban Terror with me. (she tried UO, got impatient)
Kick ass man...at least some of us know the difference between a good lady and plain jane eye candy.

Was the comment directed someplace? Yes, into the sky...so hopefully the d-baggery can be seen by the d-bag in big...farkin...letterz. :)

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im new to this program i wasnt aware of that.. so ill just say, its default option is aparently to crop since i never bothered messing with those options.
Actually, you have two keys...esc is the default cropped key...and print screen takes full screen.

Oh and people have complained about Chad's speed for years, but he always insists on taking cropped shots. I do not care what someone claims for a defense after that...the truth is evident.

S

SUPRsalad

Its very evident. . . I don't need screens.
I don't need a GM.
I don't need bull****.
Chad thinks he is very smart, but his behavior is indicative of something quite to the contrary..

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
iunno i dueled both orion and chad as much as i dislike both of them I'm going to have to said Orion is the better out of the two

G

Gellor

There is no way to salvage this thread so clang it goes.

Among other problems, we've got discussion of cheats, accusations of cheat, and posting of private messages(ICQ)

Status
Not open for further replies.