• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the longest time, I've been reading these "Chad haxxors blah blah" "so and so is obviously better because he doesn't need programs" etc etc.

So I now have a challenge for anyone and everyone. You all have the opportunity to fight me. Ten million gold MINIMUM per fight(Don't waste my time. If you have no confidence to fight without a wager, you aren't worth it to me.) For every single fight, I will record a video of what's happening on my screen, while also periodically taking full screen, screen shots.

Upon my most certain victory, I shall not request payment until I have shown both video and screen shots. If one can detect a cheat of any sort they will be awarded the payment two fold.

It will not surprise me if all of you avoid this challenge. I mean hell, I do rule, go me.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

that seems more than fair considering the strain that running the recording should produce on your cpu. i for one, never claimed to be a good mage!

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the longest time, I've been reading these "Chad haxxors blah blah" "so and so is obviously better because he doesn't need programs" etc etc.

So I now have a challenge for anyone and everyone. You all have the opportunity to fight me. Ten gold MINIMUM per fight(Don't waste my time. If you have no confidence to fight without a wager, you aren't worth it to me.) For every single fight, I will record a video of what's happening on my screen, while also periodically taking full screen, screen shots.

Upon my most certain victory, I shall not request payment until I have shown both video and screen shots. If one can detect a cheat of any sort they will be awarded the payment two fold.

It will not surprise me if all of you avoid this challenge. I mean hell, I do rule, go me.
Hmm, fair enough. I'm in, 10 gold!

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

So I now have a challenge for anyone and everyone. You all have the opportunity to fight me. Ten million gold MINIMUM per fight(Don't waste my time. If you have no confidence to fight without a wager, you aren't worth it to me.) For every single fight, I will record a video of what's happening on my screen, while also periodically taking full screen, screen shots.

since everyone on this shard is a bunch of BIATCHES an wont take u up on your challenge.i guess i have too even tho all these people destroy me all day everyday but wont accept your challenge .after all the **** talk they bring forth.an this will be a simple way to show i pay in duels when iit is a a duel that is set up not a yew gate fight.i accept when an were

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
since everyone on this shard is a bunch of BIATCHES an wont take u up on your challenge.i guess i have too even tho all these people destroy me all day everyday but wont accept your challenge .after all the **** talk they bring forth.an this will be a simple way to show i pay in duels when iit is a a duel that is set up not a yew gate fight.i accept when an were
Aha! Good man, good man. ICQ me at 311-379-045 and we'll get this set up.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn , I don't have cash. But I do want to fight you man.

Let me know when we can set up a good field match.

I swear Chad , you're a floating head with cables connected to it.

LOL

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im a bit poor to otherwise i'd do it, Stuiicide duel me for 20 mill

so i can take your money and duel chad for 10 ;/

S

SUPRsalad

soo.... stu just won the 'largest testicles on pac' award.. I think we as a shard, should fund his fight..

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im a bit poor to otherwise i'd do it, Stuiicide duel me for 20 mill

so i can take your money and duel chad for 10 ;/

Me and you need to throw down a couple fights , you get better and better each time we fight. :D

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

soo.... stu just won the 'largest testicles on pac' award.. I think we as a shard, should fund his fight..
agreed... i icqed him when i saw that and pretty much said the same thing.. big balls.. stu and i have had this discussion over and over befor tho.. what doesnt kill you makes you stronger.. we both know that anytime you go get your ass whoped you learn something, and play that much better/smarter the next time. i honeslty think stu will put up a respectable fight and possibly could win.

S

SUPRsalad

Now, THERES a fight worth watching / betting on. . . Can we get this arranged? Anyone wanna throw some checks in my hat? C'mon, get hustled!..

S

SUPRsalad

agreed... i icqed him when i saw that and pretty much said the same thing.. big balls.. stu and i have had this discussion over and over befor tho.. what doesnt kill you makes you stronger.. we both know that anytime you go get your ass whoped you learn something, and play that much better/smarter the next time. i honeslty think stu will put up a respectable fight and possibly could win.
You're out of your mind if you think stu can actually win this, but.. if you wanna throw down some gold to solidify the deal? hmmm??? how bout just a friendly 'mil' bet?

No, I think Stu and myself is a much better fight worth watching/betting on. . .
We went at it for a half an hour yesterday, till stu's suit started to break.. he said so, i let up.. thats what we call respect for your enemies, folks.. Im not sure who would have won.. I truly, am not sure at all. . . I had him on the ropes a couple times, he had me on mine.. He seems to have a little better mana situation than i do tho.. so.. I dunno..

S

SUPRsalad

i will say this:

i have mad respect for a guy who calls no backup when he knows i've got friends around the corner, and continues to fight 1v1, no holds bar, no rules, just one mage, trying to kill another. . . Love it.. just ****ing love it.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

stu laughs in ts when he gets ganked trying to fight 1 vs 1 2 vs 1...
fact is, were used to it. gotta get some action somehow.

S

SUPRsalad

funny thing is, i've never once faught you in this way, not once..
i would love it if we could setup a play date.. Last time me and asha 2v2'd you guys, you called in the cavalry and ganked us! (after you dropped, and we went to persue stu by himself.)

fact.

stu and I have had loads of fun, when all else is boring..

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

we can 1 vs 1 anytime you want man.. i would love to get you to stay on my screen 1 vs 1... and weve had our discussion about that 2 vs 2.. you casted a ****ing rev dood... what a joke seriously... who the **** summons in a mage 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we can 1 vs 1 anytime you want man.. i would love to get you to stay on my screen 1 vs 1... and weve had our discussion about that 2 vs 2.. you casted a ****ing rev dood... what a joke seriously... who the **** summons in a mage 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2?
You are pancakes about a rev? 2 v 2 's are typically no rules anything goes.

S

SUPRsalad

well.. you know me.. i posted about it on your forums..

'anythying it takes to make the other mage dead'

anyhoo, you won't have to worry about that anymore.. times have changed, templates altered..

no seriously sarge, i've gotten so bored of UO, im playing urban terror more than uo now..

if you wanna setup a 'play date' just you and I and a couple hundred kegs of pots. . . beats the hell out of standing around a gate waiting for 'bigboss' to make an appearance or something...

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sargon is correct on some levels i dont like the guy but i agree with him what kills you makes you wanna fight hard/stronger/better/smarter (thats basically what he said)

But in this case taht does not work with stu... as much as you want it to work it just doesnt..

Jubei and stuii thats a good fight i have money on jubei

S

SUPRsalad

sargon is correct on some levels i dont like the guy but i agree with him what kills you makes you wanna fight hard/stronger/better/smarter (thats basically what he said)

But in this case taht does not work with stu... as much as you want it to work it just doesnt..

Jubei and stuii thats a good fight i have money on jubei
lol, and what makes you think stu and I wouldn't pull a fast one just to hustle you out of your money? remember who you are dealing with here..

Zhakarin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're out of your mind if you think stu can actually win this....
I'd unfortunately have to agree with you given Stu's handicap going into this. I think he'll put up a respectable fight, but he can't beat the physics involved. I believe Stu lives about three TIMEZONES away from the pacific server, whereas Chad (based on seeing his ping screenshots on another forum a while ago) could probably throw a rock from his backyard and hit the building the server is in...

S

SUPRsalad

yeah, its like this:

I can beat pink floyd, 1 in every 20 duels, because his connection isn't ALL that much faster than mine. (aside from the fact, that hes a finer mage than I.

Pink can beat orion with the same odds, and the same reasons.

I, however, stand no chance whatsoever against orion, because not only is a much greater mage than I, but the difference between our connections is like night and day..

edit: in other words, stu stands about as much chance against chad, as I stand against orion.
In terms of skill, he may be able to put up a good fight. but in terms of ping, chad is going to make him look much much worse than he actually is..

U

UltimateNoob

You're out of your mind if you think stu can actually win this....
I'd unfortunately have to agree with you given Stu's handicap going into this. I think he'll put up a respectable fight, but he can't beat the physics involved. I believe Stu lives about three TIMEZONES away from the pacific server, whereas Chad (based on seeing his ping screenshots on another forum a while ago) could probably throw a rock from his backyard and hit the building the server is in...
Chad is the Good Will Hunting of UO - he probably works as a janitor in the building where they keep the servers and sneaks in at night to pown face. :gun:

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
True i cant put money down cus you fkers will hustle

Acctually now that i think about it stuiicide has a better chance of winning againts jubei
i've fought both of you on field Stuii stays and fights even if he thinks he's gonna lose he will stay.

Jubei throws the running shoes on when he gets past half

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Acctually now that i think about it stuiicide has a better chance of winning againts jubei
i've fought both of you on field Stuii stays and fights even if he thinks he's gonna lose he will stay.

On my dexxer, I have ALWAYS done that... Why do you think people kill me so much, I never run. On my mage I do, and hardly ever die.

S

SUPRsalad

i was just kidding man.. besides, its not like i have money to bet anyways..

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL @ Chad...

Hey chad, I am still waiting for the uncropped screenies from our fight. You know, the one you said you didnt cheat at...the same one you didnt have a buddy ward removal at...the same where you failed to follow the rules.

Yeah that one...

BTW...its nice to see that I got to you so much that you made a thread about it...on a different shard.

Also, tell paith thanks for the laughs. I love noobs who weaken bug themselves in

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL @ Chad...

Hey chad, I am still waiting for the uncropped screenies from our fight. You know, the one you said you didnt cheat at...the same one you didnt have a buddy ward removal at...the same where you failed to follow the rules.

Yeah that one...

BTW...its nice to see that I got to you so much that you made a thread about it...on a different shard.

Also, tell paith thanks for the laughs. I love noobs who weaken bug themselves in
YEAH BRO. You got me...lol. I felt like I was arguing with a wall. No matter how often you are proven wrong, it's just "NO THIS IS WHAT HAPPENEDZ SRSLY GUYZ HE CHEATEDEDED." :sleep2:

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YEAH BRO. You got me...lol. I felt like I was arguing with a wall. No matter how often you are proven wrong, it's just "NO THIS IS WHAT HAPPENEDZ SRSLY GUYZ HE CHEATEDEDED." :sleep2:
Talk to a wall? You mean because I keep asking for your uncropped proof? FYI swoops...not giving a straight answer is not the same as proving someone wrong. My story never changed, how about yours?

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Talk to a wall? You mean because I keep asking for your uncropped proof? FYI swoops...not giving a straight answer is not the same as proving someone wrong. My story never changed, how about yours?
Listen guy... please for your own health, just take a step back from the game. Realize what's real and what's not. Stop creating this crazy world of yours. I really really fear for your mental health. So many times I caught you in lies. I'm not going to dig out the posts and threads because I simply do not care. There is undeniable evidence of me whooping your ass several times.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Listen guy... please for your own health, just take a step back from the game. Realize what's real and what's not. Stop creating this crazy world of yours. I really really fear for your mental health. So many times I caught you in lies. I'm not going to dig out the posts and threads because I simply do not care. There is undeniable evidence of me whooping your ass several times.
blah blah blah blah...

1) You had 30000 points on LA...I had none. You then had 27000 and I had 9000. I said haha, and you said nuh-uh...it never happened. When I mention a witness you clam up.

2) You challenge me to a fight and accept the terms, but didn't follow the rules. You won by using a buddy to ward removal, omen bugging yourself, summoning wisp, and going into wraith form. (rules being no forms no summons no CE no outside interference) You follow this up with denial, yet when I mention a witness you clam up.

3) You and your guildies called me out on my ping, I finally answered with my crap results. You clam up.

4) I ask you for an unedited SS of your victory vs. me...you clam up.

5) You claim others are delusional...

Any questions?

R

Rumpelstiltskin

blah blah blah blah...

1) You had 30000 points on LA...I had none. You then had 27000 and I had 9000. I said haha, and you said nuh-uh...it never happened. When I mention a witness you clam up.

2) You challenge me to a fight and accept the terms, but didn't follow the rules. You won by using a buddy to ward removal, omen bugging yourself, summoning wisp, and going into wraith form. (rules being no forms no summons no CE no outside interference) You follow this up with denial, yet when I mention a witness you clam up.

3) You and your guildies called me out on my ping, I finally answered with my crap results. You clam up.

Any questions?
he used magic arrow scrolls to kill orion in a mage duel :(

M

MasterP

Chad is a good mage. FYI when you use winspeeder there is ways to show no evidence of it. FYI uo ping cap is 20. Chad is way faster then this. Lao pings 12 to 15 and chad can cast and run him down. As ky said the magic arrow scroll bug chad use's non stop. Several other little tricks that he uses. Chad you are good but greatness does not come from denial of cheats.

Props to stuii for being dumb enough to duel uo's biggest exploiter for 10 mill. I would duel him for 10 mill if it was something 100% fair mage vs mage but i refuse to use programs like winspeeder and xelerater. Uo will be boaring if i never died because i can out run everyone.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chad is a good mage. FYI when you use winspeeder there is ways to show no evidence of it. FYI uo ping cap is 20. Chad is way faster then this. Lao pings 12 to 15 and chad can cast and run him down. As ky said the magic arrow scroll bug chad use's non stop. Several other little tricks that he uses. Chad you are good but greatness does not come from denial of cheats.

Props to stuii for being dumb enough to duel uo's biggest exploiter for 10 mill. I would duel him for 10 mill if it was something 100% fair mage vs mage but i refuse to use programs like winspeeder and xelerater. Uo will be boaring if i never died because i can out run everyone.
Oh snap...pulls out this again...

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
blah blah blah blah...

Any questions?
1.) Neither you or I have any way of proving this one way or another. I'm 100% positive I never died to you though :p Go ahead, post a screen shot of you EVER killing me 1v1. Does not exist.

2.) How the **** can you even say any of this?

Clearly I am not in wraith form. Clearly I have no wisp summoned, nor is there a corpse of it. Clearly there is no one around to ward removal you.

3.) Ok, now post a picture pinging to atlantic.owo.com and pacific.owo.com. Then maybe that will mean something to me.

4. My screen shot is not edited, it was taken with a screen shot utility (for quick pictures that save directly to a folder) which only takes a picture of my UO screen. Sorry, if I had realized you wanted a full screen picture...or any picture whatsoever before the fight, I would of gladly obliged.

5. Yes, you are delusional.

6. Do I need to post a screeny of you admitting to running CE? Please step off. You're out of your league here.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
he used magic arrow scrolls to kill orion in a mage duel :(
You're border line ********. Go ahead and ask Orion if I have ever used MA scrolls in a duel. I used them in an EM sponsored event that had very few rules. (Included unlimited pots, apples, etc etc.) Not my fault he can't beat me on a tank mage in a 7x7 area. He's just not as good as me lol...speaking of not being as good as me, when are you gonna lose more gold to me?

S

SUPRsalad

oh god.. don't even sargon.. don't even.. let me kill this lame-ass-d-bag thread here, okay?

Its annoying when people talk about taskbars and 'evidence' and all this crap..
We all know the score there, so why even discuss it to any extent at all?

Look.. It basically boils down to this:

Chad is the one person on the shard that can run faster than you, on foot, while casting.. We all know this. We've ALL seen it happen? Yes?

Okay, so now using very simple logic, we've not only concluded that he's basically 'god' in terms of the extent of his 'juiced-ness', but that he denies it completely. I.e. Hes a liar. (at least ky admits it.)

With that said, whats the point of bickering over screen shots, again? We all know whats what here. Guys like Chad basically make the game boring as hell, and hopefully mythic starts actually doing stuff about people like him...

And with THAT said, heres the last couple of paragraphs I'll ever say about chad. I guess, in all honesty here, folks, I can almost respect the vibe.. In summary, I see ''a man so self-centered, and so narcicistic, that the whole of his entire beinig, is commited to only himself, and his own personal agenda and progression''. -my brain said that about chad.
Subsequently, guys, the man, albeit 'juiced' to an annoying extent, is really really good. I don't understand his m.o, but i can respect it to some extent.

I don't even care about his nepoleonistic little personality. I find his remarks, cleverly designed trolls that they are, to be funny.
I just wish he would 'tone the **** down' on his juice cocktail a little for god sakes.. Kyrite is a pvp god as well, but at least hes a human ****ing being. At least he doesn't rub his juice all up in yr face after he kills you dead.. At least its not just boring as hell.

And if you think hard about it, all the really good players tend to be self-centered to some extent. i.e. ky, or, set.. think about it. If you think even harder about it, all the great everybody's in the world, tend to be this way to some extent. . . think about it.

Orion, for the record folks, does not run 'juiced' in any fashion. He says that it made his 'damage ticks' 'too hard to time'. Orion is also pretty easy to catch up to in a fight, moreover, when hes on foot, he runs at half-speed. (like everyone else)

Its all relative opinions and perspectives, but from my honest and unbiased perspective, this makes Or the best mage on shard, irregardless of what his 'dueling' record is. . (yes, unbiased. I would gladly admit that kyrite is better, if I actually thought so.)

SO, in summary, these 'brokered duels' basically mean ****. If you wanna sacrifice ten million to lose to a juiced out little monster, knock yourself out.
Call me if you wanna get some pvp done. . . and not with chad. I, for one, am jumping on the '**** this guy, he can play with himself' band-wagon.
edit: yeah, its becoming a bandwagon, Chad. Have you not noticed? Get used to it.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

orion runs speed hack lol....if he siad he dosnt he is lying, :(

but i dont care that chad runs his client mods, the dude wont fight fair, he reminds me of some dude i met on npap a few years ago,

he dueled in like a 30 hpr suit... lol

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1.) Neither you or I have any way of proving this one way or another. I'm 100% positive I never died to you though :p Go ahead, post a screen shot of you EVER killing me 1v1. Does not exist.

2.) How the **** can you even say any of this?

Clearly I am not in wraith form. Clearly I have no wisp summoned, nor is there a corpse of it. Clearly there is no one around to ward removal you.

3.) Ok, now post a picture pinging to atlantic.owo.com and pacific.owo.com. Then maybe that will mean something to me.

4. My screen shot is not edited, it was taken with a screen shot utility (for quick pictures that save directly to a folder) which only takes a picture of my UO screen. Sorry, if I had realized you wanted a full screen picture...or any picture whatsoever before the fight, I would of gladly obliged.

5. Yes, you are delusional.

6. Do I need to post a screeny of you admitting to running CE? Please step off. You're out of your league here.
1) I have plenty of way to prove killing you. All I need do is ask two people to come post here. One witness was DFA inside the Yew house, the other was t4h. The difference between yourself and I is patience...and prefer to make you look like an idiot over the long term instead of lying over the short. So keep talking...

2) Very easily...as many have pointed out on various forums, when you do cheat you wont even admit it.

3) My ping time was posted to a server less than 200 miles from me dippy. I have had network issues for over a year, so the reason I chose the location I did was to show my issue is not just a random one with EA servers, but rather that my connection in general is and has been poop.

4) Not edited? Then explain to me then why some of your SS are cropped differently than others. If you were indeed using the same utility which you claim to have used through the years, all the SS would look the same no? (by cropped, some SS are missing the top...some the bottom...some both...lol.)

5) Oh am I? Is that why when I make a statement you call your guildmates in to post for you? To back you up in your charade?

6) Yes, you do.

S

SUPRsalad

To I,Being the most open and honest person that I know, what would orioin have to lie to me for?

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
orion runs speed hack lol....if he siad he dosnt he is lying, :(

but i dont care that chad runs his client mods, the dude wont fight fair, he reminds me of some dude i met on npap a few years ago,

he dueled in like a 30 hpr suit... lol
Ask chad what he was dueling in lol. I had 4 HPR on my suit when we fought...he had 16.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're border line ********. Go ahead and ask Orion if I have ever used MA scrolls in a duel. I used them in an EM sponsored event that had very few rules. (Included unlimited pots, apples, etc etc.) Not my fault he can't beat me on a tank mage in a 7x7 area. He's just not as good as me lol...speaking of not being as good as me, when are you gonna lose more gold to me?
You offscreen on wrong roof...you complained about others using refresh and limited apples...and even made the same complaints about me playing a tank mage.

You are like a friggin broken record. At least you keep with the same excuses tho, makes you appear consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.