• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Bow of Exorcism

R

Rocklin

I am sure the information is somewhere on this site, I just can't find it. I was cleaning my Keep tonight and I found "a Bow of Exorcism" regular colored bow. If I remember correctly, this was one of the glitched slayer bows. I think I can upgrade it and get a dual slayer bow. Am I correct?

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is one of the 1st type of slayer bows (I'd say Black in Color already) & can't become a double slayer. Now if it was reg wood color off a Juka of yrs past, then it could become one. I have many like yours (if Black in color already), Exorcism, Fire Dousing, SummerWind, Lizardman Slaughter,etc & none can become the doubles. I'd call them the 1st gen of slayer bows. Now find one regular wood color & ya might be able to make a dbl :D. GL

R

Rocklin

When I said regular color I meant wood colored, not black like a typical Juka Slayer. So I think (if I am not mistaken) it can be upgraded to a double slayer. The question is, is it rarer in the wood form and not double slayered. Would I even use a double slayer....

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In wood color it can still be Modded and get a random slayer added besides the one it already is. Get lucky and get demon or gargoyle it is worth a load. Mine got the gargoyle and it will take down one those burning type goyles in the hands of a paladin in one shot. Kill regular goyles without buffs in one shot. Redline stone goyles with just a conscrate buff.

If it gets an off slayer you just devalued it. Selling it will get you better gold for someone else that may feel lucky.

I also have a Dragon Reptile dual and it is nasty as well.

I need an unmodded Repond on LS if someone wants to make a fast 5 mil to complete my unmodded set.

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I said regular color I meant wood colored, not black like a typical Juka Slayer. So I think (if I am not mistaken) it can be upgraded to a double slayer. The question is, is it rarer in the wood form and not double slayered. Would I even use a double slayer....
It can't be used in its present state. (You probably already found that.)

Bow of Exorcism is an undead slayer, as I recall, so you have the chance of making something very nice (but not the demon/elemental slayer that people seem to want for Doom). It is rare, but purely deco at the moment. It's your call.

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It can't be used in its present state. (You probably already found that.)

Bow of Exorcism is an undead slayer, as I recall, so you have the chance of making something very nice (but not the demon/elemental slayer that people seem to want for Doom). It is rare, but purely deco at the moment. It's your call.
Exorcism was the super slayer for demons...