• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) A Bounty Collection

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once upon a time.... Lady Flutter presented a bounty upon a citizen of Britannia...

The villain had much confidence that no such bounty would be collected....

The first death actually happened a day prior....

The second came shortly after the bounty was issued....

This third one came after the second one. By this time, the citizen was very angry and impolite. He offered to duel for the ultimate sacrifice.... our souls. Even with all the anger and animosity, I relented to the offer to end anyone's time in Sosaria and declined to duel for our..... souls. I would not be able to live with myself if someone had to be bannished upon my account. I did however take exception to his rudeness and was happy to oblige to teaching him a lesson in manners.

The troubled citizen was quick to recall to his faction base....but not quick enough to survive. His corpse turned up at the Minax fort.

By now, this citizen was very angry. Cursing and cussing away. He sent a final pigeon to us, inviting us for one more try. The result was this....

THE END

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
And we have a winner!
Congratulations! I shall have the money order prepared!

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Real question wtf is up with your screen that it's imploding on itself.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some language is better to be left unheard............... or imploded.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey wait a minute. Can I have someone offed if I post a bounty?

Oh, the power, the absolute power!!!