• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] A Body Sash Sewn By Genevieve (Double Blessed)

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Old item, before they changed the naming convention of items.

Worth anything from a couple of mills and up, depends on how many wants one.
Id put it up on an auction in rares section.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This one is worth far more. It's "sewn by" and the name is "Genevieve". If I'm not mistaken, that's a pretty sweet name. That's 35-50m by itself. The body sash is nice too... is a nice piece. Not only that... but this is double "blessed." Double blessed alone is worth 10-25m, even if it wasn't old / sewn.

This one is both Sewn by and double blessed. It's also a body sash and a good name. It's value is likely 100-150m. Could fetch more or less depending on the conditions. This is similar to a double exceptional/double blessed item, which typically run 100-150m. Some people try for 175 and sometimes get it if it's the right item someone wants, like a kilt or something.

I'm unsure of the variance in pricing between exceptional/double blessed and sewn by/double blessed. In my experience, the later is far rarer and more valuable. This could be 175m+, if anyone knows more. Good luck, it's a very nice museum item.

Last edited:

Aftershock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
50 tops. No way it goes for 175 mil. I have about 3 of these and thee name is ok, but not a collector item. Thanks.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry, is Sewn by not rarer than double exceptional? I have about 50 suits of double exceptional armor/items with shields and weapons, but only about 7 Sewn by items. And this is double blessed. Normal double blessed items go for 10m to 50m all day long. Those are normal, nothing special exception being (blessed), blessed.

I have only even saw a Sewn by, double blessed item 4 or 5 times. I have about 5 double blessed, double exceptional items, which the market for are 85m-150m all day, depending on the item. At the last Rares fest for instance, a double blessed, double exceptional wizard's hat went for 120-150m or so, I don't remember because I quit bidding then.

This one isn't a double blessed / double exceptional wizard's hat for sure, but is worth at least 100m I would think... The body sash is worth a little less than a wizard's hat or tunic though, perhaps. If you wanted to sell it, I would sell it on vendor search though. Just aim a little high of where you think and lower the price every few days until someone wants it enough. Those things do sell at some price, I can promise you. I would aim higher than lower though, because that one seems rare to me. I don't have one... and that's saying something. Best of luck for sure, peace all.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Double Blessed Sewn Items are very rare and IMHO alls JohnnyPow is trying to do is low ball the seller, stick to your guns @DSC Napa

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Holy **** 175mill no way, I owned hundreds of sewn at one time I drove the market up i think in large part, and 175m for a sash is a no, Shoes that where slime dyed i paid 250m for once. a sash crafted by Luna sold for 100mish, but double blessed and sewn i think the 50-100 is accurate especially in todays market, around the time others and myself started selling off our collections the sewn prices plummetted. and lets face it a sash is nice it to me isnt a awesome piece that displays nice on a mannequin or table like a hat or shoes. etc. while the name is cool and i did have a couple pieces with that name i could never see it going for 175m even when i was paying 100m regularly for normal pieces. you may get moneybags replying, but hes so busy irl hes not on alot,

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
You may have gotten 175m for this when sewn was selling for a ton, and someone neded the name for there collection but a single sash I dont see it evenwith the market changing because freeplay

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've got a double-blessed fancy dress sewn, paid I think 10-20m for it on Europa Auction in 2016.
Someone could probably find it out if they look at old records for sales.

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I've got a double-blessed fancy dress sewn, paid I think 10-20m for it on Europa Auction in 2016.
Someone could probably find it out if they look at old records for sales.
unless its a horrible name, i couldnt see it worth less than 50m even then i think you would be pushing it for any double blessed sewn item. you got a steal for 10-20m

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I rest my case as far as value and I have no need for this piece. @Lord Frodo . Thank for the Pop! @Chump Thumper agrees with me.

Yea you know i think we all may be right to a extent but this thing is super rare being double blessed and sewn, i at one time owned hundreds of sewn items. and it took me less than a year to acquire them. or around a year. but realistically just because its uber rare double blessed and sewn, doesnt make it insanely valuable like 175m because supply demand being uber rare limits the people collecting it. the boots i mentioned previously paying 250m for i paid that because it was a name i had 20 pieces of so i paid a premium. anyway i say all this and above i guess to help people coming back to the game to hopefully see where the values come. its uber rare but that doesnt mean people who collect will pay insane dollars

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Any idea of its value?
I've spoken to a few collectors of this type of rare and seems @Polaris75 is right, this item (sewn/double blessed) normally ranges 125-175m. Now that doesn't mean some have sold for less and the name can make a difference, just like any rare there's deals to be made and there isn't a ton of clothing collectors either but that would be the range for this item :thumbup:

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Sorry to barge in so late. I would sell this between 125-175mil myself but I also only collect these types of items and value them on the high side seeing they are true rare in my eyes. @Lex Darion you got a steal! I hope everyone is doing well. If you ever need a price check feel free to ice me at 656525583. Primarily on [exceptional] (blessed) full title green html etc.. type of items.

Jacob Centeno Centeno

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sorry to barge in so late. I would sell this between 125-175mil myself but I also only collect these types of items and value them on the high side seeing they are true rare in my eyes. @Lex Darion you got a steal! I hope everyone is doing well. If you ever need a price check feel free to ice me at 656525583. Primarily on [exceptional] (blessed) full title green html etc.. type of items.
Do you know what this is worth?