• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tinkering] 95.2 what to make?

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I tried reading any guides on skill gains most seem 10 years old. At 95.2 I am going pretty slow making scales and spyglasses, and candelabras Are these the right things to be making at this level?.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
The best gains come where you have ~50% success rate - from there you just want to make use of whatever resources you find easiest to gather. I think "pretty slow" is probably still OK. I I'd say .1 gain per 100 attempts or so in the 95 to 100 range is pretty normal for most all of the crafting skills.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those ter-mur candelabras worked for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
One option might be to go to Heartwood and do the wind chime & spyglass quests to get gains, while using the quests to unload the crafted stuff.

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I made GM this afternoon oddly enough I did so making rings for 3 ingots and selling to jeweler for 13 gp. It only took me about 4 1/2 hours to finish this.