• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

95.02 Intensity 3 Slot Skree

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
What do I do with him? Suggestions? Linked his basics in the calculator link.

uo-cah Intensity Calculator

*Edited to fix energy resist.

Last edited:

North_LS

Journeyman
don't touch his magics, just fix his resists, regens, damage, and stats and add AI and you're good to go. if you leave the natural magics, he'll continue to use both magery and mysticism.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Not sure on build but double check the screes resists. The energy number seems to be off.
skree 1.png

That is what it shows, you were right, I was off by 10 when I listed it. That bumped it up some. :)

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
don't touch his magics, just fix his resists, regens, damage, and stats and add AI and you're good to go. if you leave the natural magics, he'll continue to use both magery and mysticism.
I don't think I can adjust his resists because they are already 5 over the max total so they are most likely stuck where they are at.

Should I decide to keep magery/myst and just add AI, is this one worth scrolling to 120's?

North_LS

Journeyman
I don't think I can adjust his resists because they are already 5 over the max total so they are most likely stuck where they are at.

Should I decide to keep magery/myst and just add AI, is this one worth scrolling to 120's?
Yeah, resists won't be adjustable unfortunately. I'd keep the mage/myst and add AI personally, makes for an interesting pet. Regarding the 120s, i'd leave room to do it, but i can't really tell you since i dont buy scrolls for my pets - i just end up using mostly the 110s i pull myself. anything higher goes to my primary use pets and not my boutique ones like my skree. Its a neat pet for sure, but i dont find myself pulling it out except for fun occasionally.

DeadThing

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I've kept my skrees all magic in the past. I did one with Grasping Claw and AI once but I felt like he was trying to do too much. My current skree doesn't match my AI pets, but he can zap very well. The nice thing about high intensity skrees is they have a lot of room for variation. If you want AI, I'd play with the HP, STR, and Regens and see if you can come up with numbers you're comfortable with.