• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 865 skill bonus Mystic Ninja parry mage (All studd bone suit )

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EP 50%
DCI 45 ( If refine armor lower dci , you can take some dci parts off and put better items on it )
LRC 100
LMC 40 ( It also 55lmc if refine armors)
SDI 30
FC 2 ( 1 from town buff )
FCR 6

MR 19 Hpr 15
( Mytic mage has 120 focus , it totally 6 mr bonus , and human Jot 2 mr , hpr 2 passive )
Damage eater 12

Suit after pots :
147 Hp 84 dex 172 mana ( Human )

Skills :

Magery 100
Eval int 120
Resist 120
Anatomy 100
Parry 100
Mystic 110
Focus 120
Ninjitsu 95

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Arties : Mark of travesty , Cuffs of archmage , Lt sash , Mytic's memeto , Hawkwing robe , Obi Di ense
quiver of infinity , Anon's boot , Hephaeptus

How's the value for this suit now ? i will need a price check , before i sell it .

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id like to point out that u need 100real skill combined with 120eval to have the equivalent of 120 melee defensive ability.

So the +15skill on jewellery doesnt count.

For the ninja and parrying its best to go 75ninja and 120parry instead of 95ninja and 100parry.

I suggest you try adding more damage eater to the suit reaching 18DE and cap hpr to 18 on items.

I also prefer 120wresle with 45hci over 100anatomy for shield bash, disarm and paralysing blow.

But its still a fine intermediate suit and should sell for 400m+ depending on the buyer.

Good luck

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id like to point out that u need 100real skill combined with 120eval to have the equivalent of 120 melee defensive ability.

So the +15skill on jewellery doesnt count.

For the ninja and parrying its best to go 75ninja and 120parry instead of 95ninja and 100parry.

I suggest you try adding more damage eater to the suit reaching 18DE and cap hpr to 18 on items.

I also prefer 120wresle with 45hci over 100anatomy for shield bash, disarm and paralysing blow.

But its still a fine intermediate suit and should sell for 400m+ depending on the buyer.

Good luck

Are you sure that Anatomy has to be real skill ? But some of my chars have anatomy on jewels , and still parried a lot , where did you get the information from ?

Besides, this concept is for people who get dismounted and able to escape , so I will put 95 ninjitsu in it , 100 parry is 30 parry chance , and 120 is 35% , maybe that not a big difference.

I can build a shield blast mystic, but the main point is I could escape easily from dismount gank or what other else . But I’m appreciate for your suggest

Last edited:

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you sure that Anatomy has to be real skill ? But some of my chars have anatomy on jewels , and still parried a lot , where did you get the information from ?
Parrying chance has nothing to do with anatomy, u actually have a chance to parry more without wresling, as the system checks ur weapon skill, then goes looking for ur parry chance, but thats not good at all since every time u wont parry ull get hit.

And regarding the info, i have tested it for myself, not a big fan of the forums/guides

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Besides, this concept is for people who get dismounted and able to escape , so I will put 95 ninjitsu in it , 100 parry is 30 parry chance , and 120 is 35% , maybe that not a big difference.
75ninja+10 works fine for me (for lama form) with very few fizzles, or u could go 90ninja if u wish to take the ninja mastery (tiger form) that saves u 5skill points

Last edited:

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Parrying chance has nothing to do with anatomy, u actually have a chance to parry more without wresling, as the system checks ur weapon skill, then goes looking for ur parry chance, but thats not good at all since every time u wont parry ull get hit.

And regarding the info, i have tested it for myself, not a big fan of the forums/guides
I have real fight experience with anatomy, I really have parry some hits and the defense ability , it just work like wrestling, and most of the guides / forums around the world, have the info about Anatomy + Ei . So I dunno how you come with that statement . I’m sure most of the player in this game still have those skill combined.