[Sold] 8-20 Sonoma Parrot Drop 250m

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Olive Oyle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Jan 28, 2013
Hello Peekay,

Yes, I would like the opportunity to purchase, however I would require time to raise the funds.

If you would be willing to wait, I would buy. Let me so I can start.

Thank you

Olive Oyle

PS - BTW do we know how many dropped?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2004
Awards
if I'm not here I'm there
Rumor is ~30 dropped. Which according to the EM is less than 40% of how many were supposed to drop.
I have no problem allowing you time to raise funds. PM me with your timeframe :>
Not sure you follow how the drops actually work. According to the EM she asked for 100 items. That is to cover the number of people who actually get looting rights to the boss, constituting an "everyone drop". You can't just show up and expect to get a drop, you have to at least do enough damage to get looting rights. In asking for a high number of drops this insures that everyone who put forth the effort to get looting rights will actually get a drop. Not everyone got looting rights. Considering the number of people in attendance and the fact that some did not get looting rights, ~30 is a valid estimate of the number of actual drops.
I hope this helps both buyers and sellers understand a little bit better how things like this work. 100 were not "supposed to drop". 100 were requested to make sure to cover the number of people on the top damager loot table. (ie: those who got looting rights by damage or through taking damage and/or healing damage)

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
I understood your post just fine. Don't know why she had to go into a detailed explanation....Grats on the drop!

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 17, 2009
Atlantic
I understood your post just fine. Don't know why she had to go into a detailed explanation....Grats on the drop!
because 100 werent "supposed to drop" 100 were available on the loot table in order to more than cover the expected amount of poeple there. some people at the event thought that because 100 were on the loot table, the boss was bugged or something because a fraction of that amount actually dropped. I knew what he meant too, but those not familiar with the drop system might have misuderstood.

Like you said, it doesnt really matter anyway. Very cool item.