• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

8/12 (Fri) EM Event: Magic Mirror?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
From Sonoma EM Events website ...
“Captain Bob!! Captain Bob!! He’s gone! Before my eyes, just *poof* gone! The mirror must be magical, I didn’t know! I didn’t know! You have to get him back! He must be trapped in there! Because of meeee!” The panicked balding mage actually started sobbing at this point.

Captain Bob didn’t like tears, he didn’t know what to do when they appeared. So patted the man awkwardly on the back and gave him a glass of water. As the mage drank the water the tears stopped. Captain Bob breathed a silent sigh of relief. “Okay. Let’s start from the beginning. You mentioned a mirror..?”

“Oh right. Yes. That’s correct. We were cleaning out some old rooms and found a covered mirror. It was old and wondered if it had any value so we hired a gargoyle to appraise it for us.” said the mage.

“Wait. Gargoyle? Name?” Bob could suddenly feel a headache coming on.

“Lem’Klep.”

Bob waved the mage to continue on.

“Anyway, he came into the room and asked where the mirror was, and and and, he was gone!”

Attention Royal Guard and Concerned Citizens! Please meet at the Serpents Hold Counselor Hall Friday (8/12) at 6 pt, 8pm ct, 9pm et.

~EM Sangria

Status
Not open for further replies.