• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry +70 Skill Bonus Bracelet

Ani

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reserve 100 mill

+70 Skill Bonus Bracelet.png

Available on Atlantic

Discord: Ani#8650

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Could you show us what Template you would use that on to take advantage of all those skills at the same time.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Could you show us what Template you would use that on to take advantage of all those skills at the same time.
Was wondering that myself...

Closest thing I could come up with is a Sampire/Stealth Archer who carries parry combo or something.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Was wondering that myself...

Closest thing I could come up with is a Sampire/Stealth Archer who carries parry combo or something.
Ninja necro nox fencer? Sounds fun if you could figure out the skills and mastery.

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ninja necro nox fencer? Sounds fun if you could figure out the skills and mastery.

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

70 skills points would surely help with it :thumbup:

would be one of those 800+ skill point temps there.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Please keep comments to questions or bids. OP, you may want to do a price check post on items without clear-cut uses. It would keep my report section clean and might make you a bit less upset.

Ani

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please keep comments to questions or bids. OP, you may want to do a price check post on items without clear-cut uses. It would keep my report section clean and might make you a bit less upset.

No price check needed, I know the value of this jewel as do most experienced PvPers.

These are just trolls who follow me in game, on different forums and discords because I am the legend PvP Goddess! :p