• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons 70 Elemental / 70 Spell Bokuto - Stock

Xoos

Journeyman
Just gonna update this thread with all of the non-poison/lightning boks, need to move em. Feel free to message me with an offer and I'll consider it. Thanks!

1689800591662.png poisonharm2.png coldlightning.png coldmagicarrow.png firelightning.png 1691339191004.png fireharm.png energylightning.png energyfireball.png energyfireball2.png energyfireball3.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Xoos

Journeyman
will do...

just to know if it's possible? or have you found a use for battle lust? I thought that was bugged or something.

I suspect it's possible. I've got a 60 lightning 70 energy with 3 MR. Battle Lust costs 100 imbuing weight and 3 MR costs 150 so I have to believe it can be rolled but probably only with 60 on the hit spell instead of 70.

1691232826928.png

Xoos

Journeyman
any resellers out there wanna buy the whole lot? Could work out a good deal for ya if you do....