• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet 7 Top and rare Pets like 597 white CU, Void NM 2 slot 306 str 4 slot turtle dragon...

Xandexbr

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
After months in farming of pets, I'm posting some of the best I've got, all on the Atlantic server, good luck to everyone at the auction. Ends Sunday at 9PM New York hour. Last bid near of end will extend auction of that pet in an extra hour.

Look at the PET number in the image:

PET 1: starting bid 10M / 2m min increments / Not BO.
PET 2: starting bid 5M / 2m min increments / Not BO.
PET 3: starting bid 15M / 2m min increments / Not BO.
PET 4: starting bid 50M / 5m min increments / Not BO.
PET 5: starting bid 5M / 2m min increments / Not BO.
PET 6: starting bid 50M / 5m min increments / Not BO.
PET 7: starting bid 40M / 5m min increments / Not BO. pets.jpg

Xandexbr

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
From experience, 2 slot mares with over 300 hp will jump to 3 when training so be careful.
Will not, in case the winner of NM I go up the 3 slot without spending the points to later transfer, if he chooses. See that I have partially left up the progress of the animal taming

Xandexbr

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I up 3 slot in this NM void for prove than can raise at 5 slot normally, now the buyer will get first pet train ready with 1489 points and 1 mana reg in this NM
nmvoid.jpg

Xandexbr

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Time the auction ended in all pets, my icq 745708993 discord Ricros#1238 I'm on now:

Winners:
1# 45M Lt.Snuggles
2# 45M Lt.Snuggles
3# 15M Lt.Snuggles
4# 50M nonono
5# Empty I will put in magincian E1 stall for 5M, if any wish buy.
6# 50M Lt.Snuggles
7# 40M Ducan Ironweaver

I will make other action in next Thursday with same duration, in this week I will choose more high end pets for new action.

contratulation to all.