• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor 65DCI 55 LMC REFINED MAGE SUIT! ON ATL!

Don Killa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ITEMS NOT IN PICS: TANGLE, Spell Focusing Sash, Cloak of Death, Nighteyes, and mana phasing orb also included this is a raised cap dci suit raised from 45 dci to 65 dci CAP! done with Armor refinements of Invunrability it has 2/6 casting, 50 ep, 65 dci, 55 lmc, 11 MR 15SDI, Max Casting Focus, and 15 Damage Eater icq me if interested 603352623 or post offers on here :)

Attachments

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought going over 45 cap dci was useless now?

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I saw +5 Hit Point Increase in there also which you didn't list.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought going over 45 cap dci was useless now?
its only useless if your suit isnt refined (which lowers resists of course, and isnt possible on medable armor)
overcapping for pvp isnt as useful as it once was, as you cant be hld invulnerable anymore, but its still a nice plus. 20 increase should be a noticeable difference.
overcapping for pvm is pretty awesome for right mobs, since monsters dont have hld in attacks.

edit :can be invulnerable to hld if you have 70.

Last edited:

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha I see smoots always full of useful information thanks buddy

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
overcapping for pvp isnt as useful as it once was, as you cant be hld invulnerable anymore
Unless I'm totally confused about how refinements work you CAN be immune to HLD if you setup your suit to do so. Invulnerable refinements getting the bonus would allow each piece to be -1 in each of 5 resists for a total of +5% dci cap... 5 pcs of such makes you 65 max resist x 5 and adds +25% to your dci cap. 45 dci cap becomes 7o% Dci. HLD is -25% dci so if you did all that you would be HLD PROOF.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless I'm totally confused about how refinements work you CAN be immune to HLD if you setup your suit to do so. Invulnerable refinements getting the bonus would allow each piece to be -1 in each of 5 resists for a total of +5% dci cap... 5 pcs of such makes you 65 max resist x 5 and adds +25% to your dci cap. 45 dci cap becomes 7o% Dci. HLD is -25% dci so if you did all that you would be HLD PROOF.
yeah i was wrong. if you have 70 dci you are immune. 65 dci after hld youd be at 42.5. its not flat 25percent, its 35percent of players total dci. that was changed around the same time refinements were added.