• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

???

• Thread starter SuekaMalchick
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SuekaMalchick

<font color="red"> Voyage </font>

Above the ancient volcanoes, Wings gliding through the ruffling flags of the wind, Eternally. From clouds in swamps, From the Spanish wind to the equatorial rain, Fly in the highlands Above the capitals, Look upon the ocean… Farther than night and day, In the incredible feelings of love. Upon the holy water of an Indian river, And never come back. On the Ganges or the Amazon, With Blacks, with Sikhs, with Asians In the whole kingdom. Upon the dunes of the Sahara, From the Islands of Fiji to Fujiyama, Don’t stop. Above the barbed wire fences, Stricken hearts Look upon the ocean. Farther than night and day, In the incredible feelings of love. Upon the holy water of an Indian river, And never come back. Above the capitals, Deathly ideas Look upon the ocean. Farther than night and day, In the incredible feelings of love. Upon the holy water of an Indian river, And never come back.

<font color="red"> Disenchanted </font>

To swim in troubled waters for days, To wait here for the end. To float in air, too heavy from almost nothing. To whom to reach out a hand? If I must fall from high, May my fall be gentle. I found rest only in indifference. Still, I would like to find innocence again, But nothing makes sense and nothing goes right. All is Chaos, On all sides, All my ideals; the words overwhelmed, I look for a soul who is able to help me. I am of a disenchanted generation. Disenchanted. Who could prevent me from understanding all? When reason collapses, To what womb should we turn to? Who can pretend, To rock us in her womb. If death is a mystery, Life offers nothing. If the sky has a hell, The heaven can well wait for me. Tell me, In these adverse winds how do you save yourself ? Nothing else makes sense, nothing else goes right.